- Alright!--so I went on Friday to go and pick up my stuff so this is the stuff they gave.
- HELLO! The before shot. God, I hate selfies. :/
Alright so we drove up there, I didn't take any pictures because I was talking with my friend but we drove up to the Dodger stadium where everything was taking place.
- They release each group in "waves" so waiting at the start rings.
- Almost there!
- Right at the line! We are about to go! That dude right there up top was tossing free stuff. XD
- Alright! So the first color we get is BLUE!
- Next color: PINK!
- Walked a few and then got to the ORANGE!
- And lastly YELLOW!
- Look! Look! We made it! We did it!
- I attacked my friend with the confetti fallen on the ground :P
There was a little party afterwards and I couldn't take pics cause it was crazy but really fun.
- Here's all of us!
- Look how messy we got! XD
- I felt like a unicorn!
- the end of things :D
- a picture of me and my best friend Josh
- haha look at my sunglass deal! XD
- Afterwards we went to the beach to wash out the color on our skin.
- even though we didn't have swimsuits…
- but we still did it
And that was my crazy day! XD It was super fun and I forgot what charity we were running for but it is a charity deal but it's so much fun you don't even realize you are paying money for charity! There are tons around the world, some called like Color Me Rad in some states but it's still the same deal. I don't know if I'll be going next year but it was a lot of fun. ^^