Monday, June 23, 2014

COLOR RUN!!!

  • So I went last Saturday the 21st and I was sore on Sunday…I still am, so that's why this is late. XD Hope you enjoy! 
  • Alright!--so I went on Friday to go and pick up my stuff so this is the stuff they gave.
The next day! I woke up at 5:30am and washed up and me and my sis had to wait around for a few more people to come. Also our ride--because everyone was meeting at our house. ^^
  • HELLO! The before shot. God, I hate selfies. :/
Alright so we drove up there, I didn't take any pictures because I was talking with my friend but we drove up to the Dodger stadium where everything was taking place. 

  • They release each group in "waves" so waiting at the start rings.  
  • Almost there!
  • Right at the line! We are about to go! That dude right there up top was tossing free stuff. XD
  • Alright! So the first color we get is BLUE! 
  • Next color: PINK! 
  • Walked a few and then got to the ORANGE! 
  • PUUURRRPLLLEEEE
  • And lastly YELLOW!
  • Look! Look! We made it! We did it!
    • I attacked my friend with the confetti fallen on the ground :P
There was a little party afterwards and I couldn't take pics cause it was crazy but really fun. 

  • Here's all of us!
    • Look how messy we got! XD
    • I felt like a unicorn! 
  • the end of things :D
  • a picture of me and my best friend Josh
    • haha look at my sunglass deal! XD









  • Afterwards we went to the beach to wash out the color on our skin.
    • even though we didn't have swimsuits…
      • but we still did it 
And that was my crazy day! XD It was super fun and I forgot what charity we were running for but it is a charity deal but it's so much fun you don't even realize you are paying money for charity! There are tons around the world, some called like Color Me Rad in some states but it's still the same deal. I don't know if I'll be going next year but it was a lot of fun. ^^

,
Delaney

12 comments:

  1. I've heard of color runs, but I was never really sure what it was all about, so it was great to read your post! I'm glad you had so much fun with it! I think I would enjoy it too ... except for the running part haha. Great post and pictures Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's okay you walk it as well! It felt much shorter than I thought! And it always helps to have a good buddt by your side. Doing this by yourself is no fun!

      Thank you so much for reading, Charlene!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you posted about this! It looks like you had a lot of fun, and I hope one day I can go to one of these! They had one here in Tasmania last year, I believe, but it was three hours drive so I didn't go, but if I'm ever around or it's closer, I'd definitely go. I WANT TO FEEL LIKE A UNICORN TOO, DELANEY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yeah I know it's a world-wide thing but of course the locations are pretty picky for space. Even for us we had to drive 1+ hrs up there!

      Nevertheless, you should definitely go to one someday! ^^ GO FEEL LIKE A UNICORN, ROMI!!! ^O^♡

      Delete
  3. Aw Delaney that looked like such a blast! I think our city hosts something like this too but I'm not sure when it is haha! And you are so gorgeous, and rocking the mirror selfie! ^^

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well you can always check it up if up if you ever feel like feeling like a UNICORN! XD aww thanks so much Grace!!--Selfies are not my thing...I try not to do any at all but I wanted to show you guys the before and after. >__<'

      Thanks so much for your lovely comment, Grace! I am so glad you are back! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Woah, sounds like LOTSA FUN! I have never tried Color Run but I wish I have. I'm glad you enjoyed the run a lot, Delaney! And aww, unicorn haha. I have always wanted to try painting my body in rainbow colors. xD This is the first time I see your face and have to say: HELLO GORGEOUS. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great experience, I'm glad you had a good time :) I definitely could not have done that, my stairs are a large enough challenge xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHMYGOSH! Okay first off I haven't commented on your blog in soooo long so let me start off by saying: Hey! How's it going? Good? I have wanted to do a Color Run for the longest time! It always looks like so much fun and I love seeing the pictures of people post-fun run. And I don't think I've ever seen your face before XD You're so pretty! I'm looking forward to more of your posts in the future. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered what you look like, Delaney! I've always wanted to do a Color Run. They look so much fun and exciting. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did one in May and it was amazingly fun. I didn't get nearly as much color on me as you did. Glad you enjoyed it too!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I've never done something like this before, but I enjoy running so I kind of want to, especially since you are supporting a good cause. I wouldn't do a color run though - I'm too worried about getting paint on my glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^