Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monthly Recap: December

DECEMBER
Can't you believe 2014 is tomorrow? No? Well you better believe it! Dust off 2013 and get ready for 2014. (︶▽︶)

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE! <3 LET'S FINISH THIS YEAR STRONG! ^^

What happened around here:
  • Kezia @ Chapteriosity had her FIRST BLOGOVERSARY!!!
    • I'm wishing her more years to come because she is just a beautiful person that I got to know. 
  • I had secret santa in band XD
    • I got $25 B&N giftcard
    • a box of Ferro Rocher
    • and two king size Kit-kats
      • that I ate the day I got them XP
  • FINALS! TT ^ TT
    • my very first finals
      • and I guess it was okay…
      • I got B's on all of them…
  • EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO AND WATCH BEYOND THE BOUNDARY!
    • or in Japanese-->Kyoukai no Kanata
And now for some goals!:
  • POST MORE
    • more Bullet-Point series 
    • random stuff
    • balance it out with reviews
    • maybe some memes…recommend any?
      • haha watch me fail
  • keep active around my blog
    • I just been sucked away by this website called Tumblr
      • eh-heh guilty as charged

Anyways, I hope everyone a HAPPY NEW YEARS and BRING ON 2014!

8 comments:

  1. Here is a good master post of memes if you want to look at it... you will probably find one that is perfect for you! http://girlxoxo.com/blogging-tips/book-blogging-memes-aka-link-ups-the-list.php

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three hours until a great Happy New Year for me! And I hope you have a Happy New Year, too :D Beyond the Boundary is great so far, and I'm only about two episodes in. I love Mirai's character design!

    Memes? Uh... *whispers* Manga Monday. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I would love to know more about the manga you like, or maybe even just your thoughts about certain things in manga :D You don't have to listen me, though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh OMG I love Kyoukai no Kanata! The next episode I'm watching the episode 10. I'm delaying it because I know it'll be over in 2 or 3 episodes :( Now is the time I wish I could read Japanese so I could read the light novels. I loved all the cast especially Akihito, Hiro'omi, and Mirai! WE MUST DISCUSS THIS..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gif..those are great goals! :) I love tumblr..recently got into it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. secret santa! FUN. Finals... not so fun. Haha. And I really like your blogging goals. About memes: I'd recommend Top Ten Tuesday. That's the only one I'm doing, and it's really fun, esp. if you like lists.
    Hope you have a wonderful 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guess it was okay??? All B's is very good especially if you've never faced a finals before. I had a secret santa with my friends the other day. It was really fun but it would have been nice to get a box of chocolate :D

    Have a HAPPY New Year!

    ~always love your gifs and anime recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) new year!!! :D
    If you're looking for memes to do, I highly recommend My Book Boyfriend or Swoon Thursday :3
    Hehehe I am just too fictional-boy-crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Delaney,
    Best whishes for this new year!
    Hope you will find some pretty good reads to share!
    The last manga I've read HEROINE SHIKKAKU was cool! Have you heard of it?
    A bientôt,
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^