Thursday, December 26, 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag

Book Blogger TMI Tag
I don't know who created this tag, but it features just random questions for a book blogger.
THANK YOU [SARAH @ VAMPIRE (AND OTHER PARANORMAL THINGS) QUEEN!!!]<3 YOU ARE ONE ROCKING PERSON, SO MAKE SURE TO STAY THAT WAY!!!--EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG!!
How old are you?
  • 14 and still deranged 
What book are you reading?
  • nothing… O _ O
What are you wearing?
  • why do you want to know? ;D
OTP?
    • Mirai Kuriyama & Akihito Kanbara - KYOUKAI NO KANATA (a.k.a. Beyond the Boundary)
    • Howl Jenkins & Sophie Hatter - HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
Blogger or Wordpress?
  • blogger all the way, yo
Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
  • is "being active" meaning going to a bookstore? 
What is the last book you read?

What is the book you're going to read next?
  • haha I don't know! 
eBooks - yes or no?
  • no sir-ee
Where do you prefer to read?
  • on a  comfy chair where I can read in an awkward position
  • no laying down…because I will just fall asleep
Who is the last person you tweeted?
  • I don't do tweeting. XP
Whose blog did you look at last?
  • one of my blogging friends' blogs
Who is your favorite blogger?
  • all my blogging friends--love em all <3
Who is your favorite booktuber?
  • Thereadables - Pricilla is just awesome and she's an otaku like me!
What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
  • *awkward silence* --sinks in-- WHAT?!
Who is the last author you spoke to?
  • I've never spoken to an author face to face. TT ^ TT
Who is the last person you texted?
  • either my friend Jesseca or Josh
Who is your all-time favorite book character?
  • L. from Death Note. <3 (wait, manga counts as books right?)
UKYA or USYA?
  • I don't know. 
What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
  • note: I am known to spill drinks. 
If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
  • watching anime!!!
How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
  • Just one TT ^ TT (and I'm running out room!)
    • I'm going to build one in Woodshop as my finals project 
    • so more to that later! XD
If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
  • favorite book bloggers--because I want to have a creep them out with my awkwardness nice talk with my friends <3
Insta-love- yes or no?
  • SAVE MY EYES FROM THEM!
Favourite author?
  • Sarah Dessen
  • A.S. King
  • Jaclyn Moriarty
What is the number-one book on your wish list?
    • I WANT THEM SO BADD!!!! 
Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
  • Male protagonists…they are just fun to read! <--I tend to like them better too XP
Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
  • Howl's Moving Castle--mwaa! <3
What is the last song you listened to?
Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?
  • Depending on who writes it.
Who are you going to tag?
  • whoever wants to do this tag. ^^
,
Delaney

13 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks, Delaney! You are too sweet.:) Going to the bookstore is always an active activity. Don't let the book-haters say otherwise.:D I love L, too! He's just so awesome and who doesn't love L?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I always knew is was a very active activity. You have to ask your parent to drive then scout down the right book you want while holding three tons of books holding them like weights…it's hard work.

      Haha, right? L. is just a beauty.<3

      Delete
  2. MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS! Howl Jenkins & Sophie Hatter are just perfect! :)

    So many Howl's Moving Castle mentions in this post. :')

    I've been meaning to watch/read Death Note for AGES, do you recommend??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. ^^ Howl and Sophie are adorable. <3 Haha i just do that a lot, because I LOVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE TO BITS. <3

      I recommend Death Note all the way. It's one of those anime/manga that you just have to read/watch someday. ^^

      Delete
  3. Time for a very scattered comment :D

    I've been planning to watch Kyoukai no Kanata ever since it came out, since I'm a total KyoAni fangirl. But, there seems to be a whole lot of people saying it's a barely decent anime. Your thoughts? I mean, I know that you seem to love the MiraixAkihito ship :P Though Mirai seems a little abusive...

    *gasp* How dare you choose Blogger over Wordpress! I can't even look at you anymore-- kidding! Blogger seems great, if only because of your complete control over your blog's design. Wordpress requires you to pay :(

    L, huh? I do have to agree that L is quite endearing, despite his, uh, weirdness. Or maybe it is in spite of his weirdness? The world may never know :P He's not on my favorites list, but he WAS my favorite character in Death Note!

    Ooh, you're going to build a bookshelf? JEALOUS! I'm terrible at anything that has to do with wood and nails. And you are a Priscilla fan? ME TOO! Her book reviews are just so entertaining, and her liking for manga and anime makes her even more loveable.

    I love male protagonist, too! Great post, Delaney~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! SCATTERED COMMENT TIME!

      What?! It is a very decent anime! Haha Mirai seems abusive but she's actually this kawaii girl that kicks butt. ^^ There are lots of growth, lots of plot twists (oh my heart TT ^ TT) and that ending is just…THE ENDING!!!

      Sorry, Lesley. TT ^ TT *go in a corner and cultivate mushrooms* The design is really nice and really easy to use, I haven't used Wordpress so i can't say much, but I love how Wordpress comments seem more efficient. ^^

      It's definitely his weirdness because I'm weird too. And he's funny and i love how he can kick some's ass if he wants to, even though he doesn't look like it. XD

      I wanted to transfer out of Woodshop but i don't know what to put in there, so I'll just stay. It's our Finals project (free choice) so that's what I'm going to do--cause i need a bookshelf…badly. We use machinery so the machine cuts the wood and we have a nail gun so it's not so bad…except the machinery freaked me out a bit, but now I'm really comfortable with them. ^^ YUS! I love how she reviews her books and her personality, like i want to meet her in real life! XD

      Delete
  4. Hey Delaney, just wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award. :) The info is here: http://craftspicturesandcraziness.blogspot.com/2013/12/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Helena! <3 Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. Tags like this are always fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers. I can't read lying down for very long without falling asleep either—it can even be nice to read in a position that requires effort from certain muscles so it feels like you're getting a workout. My reaction to non-readers is similar to yours. All I can think is, "what do you DO in your free time." Is there any particular reason why you don't use twitter? I like the site because I can network, promote my posts, and make friends, but I can see why someone wouldn't want to spend the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I just get all drowsy, no matter how good the part in the book is! Well they probably do other things…But what's not to love about reading? Haters gotta hate!

      Well I don't know, i just have no interest over Twitter. I can see how it is very efficient, but I like to go without it. ^^

      Delete
    2. Twitter is sooooo boooooooring. Hey, did i say it was boring? All you do is post comments and crap on celebrity posts cuz they like promoting themselves! That's why you should do it! haha jk :D

      Delete
  6. I love Howl's Moving Castle as well! LOL I loved your being active was going to a bookstore comment..Me TOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howl's Moving Castle = love.<3 Haha it is an activity right? XD

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^