Wednesday, July 10, 2013

RAINBOW Spines Tag

I saw this on Feed Me Books Now!!! and you already know, I love my rainbows. ;D What you do is grab the colors of the rainbow according to the spine. Simple and sweet! ^^
say hi to Noodles
RED...Of course I picked Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan, the red represents the red moleskin passed around in the story and let's just say...THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOK!!! <3333
ORANGE...Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan there was another orange but I love this book more. Hold your hand--The Beatles.
YELLOW...The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour. I also had Babe in Boyland but I think this one is just a brighter yellow and this book was so good. 
GREEN...What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen the only fully beautiful green I got plus a feature to my favorite author: Sarah freakin' Dessen. :D
TEAL...Okay, so maybe I cheated a little because there is no teal in the basic rainbow colors. Well, TOO BAD! MUHAHAHA. Ehmm, I mean, cause Howl's Moving Castle is awesome, so why not add it?
BLUE...Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. The name contains blue so--WIN! (plus, I had too many blue, this was the prettiest shade of blue. :P
PURPLE...Emperor's Mage by Tamora Pierce. This is the third book in The Immortals series which I highly recommend because it is one of my favorite series...next to Artemis Fowl series.
PINK...This is the ONLY pink spine that I have and that is The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder. Such a sad and beautiful book. 

Here's to tasting the rainbow. :D
P.S. If you have done this, please leave a link, I'll drop by! ^^

29 comments:

  1. Oh my god that is such a fun tag! You picked awesome books, Delaney!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I probably don't even have enough books to do this tag. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww darn! I really wanted to see the books you would pick, Grace! DX

      Delete
    2. YOUR NEW HEADER *_*

      IT'S... TOO GOOD FOR MY EYES.

      Delete
    3. Haha don't look towards the light, Grace!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this! And I love that you added Howl's Moving Castle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howl's Moving Castle is always a definite WIN! XD

      Delete
  3. This is cool!! I have seen people do this with big book shelves but never thought about doing it with just a few books!! Cute!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered my shelf in rainbow colors just in tribute to this tag.

      Delete
  4. I agree with Grace, my books aren't that many xD

    The Disenchantments sounds really cool that book has been on my TBR forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn! It would have been awesome to see your version of this tag. D:

      It is! It's a really amazing read, you should give it a shot!

      Delete
  5. Oh pretty!

    I've been meaning to pick up a copy of THE DISENCHANTMENTS forever! DASH AND LILY'S BOOK OF DARES was really cute, and I need to read THE PROBABILITY OF MIRACLES soon!

    Kaede @ Wake Up at Seven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read The Disenchantments. READ IT. Read The Probability of Miracles while you're at it. READ IT.

      Delete
  6. I love the rainbow spine tag- which makes me wonder why I haven't done it yet... 0-0.
    We're getting a new bookcase in my room soon and I've decided that I'm going to organise all my books according to colour, so it will be a massive colourcoded rainbow of paper and ink and bookiness. It is going to be magical.

    I'm also thrilled that you added Howl in under Teal- one of my favourite colours + books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it, Romi! You're getting a new bookcase--jealous. I am almost running out of room--it's bound to happen sometime. But I order my bookshelf in color too! It will be magical. I expect to see a video of your shelf!

      Haha, cause I'm a little cheater that I put Teal--it's one of my favorite colors too!

      Delete
    2. I certainly will- I'm going to either do a video timelapse or put photos of it on my blog! You will see it, I promise!
      I'm actually getting really excited, now- I want to see what it looks like and I have to wait!

      Delete
  7. I can't do this tag now since I don't have my bookshelf near me (on vacation) but this looks so much fun and it's so cute :3 great post, Delaney!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, but you should definitely do it when you come back from your vacation. (Hope you are having fuN!)

      Delete
  8. Great Post, I also love Rainbows. I didn't realize that Dash & Lily's Book of Dares was so thin. Lovely Choices, thanks for stopping by my "Rainbow Spines".

    - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are the best. XD It is, around only 200 pages so yeah it's really thin, and I got paperback so it's even thinner.

      Delete
  9. Oh this is such a cool idea! After reading your post, I immediately made mine. LOL I tweeted it just now. :) Though now I'm thinking I should add pink too - I have quite a few cool pink spined books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm going over and checking yours out now.

      Delete
  10. I loved What Happened to Goodbye!

    This is adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay (to me) because I was a little different from her usualness of her other books, but still good. :D

      Delete
  11. So many pretties! Dash & Lily's Book of Dares is the best contemporary evahhhh. It's one of my all time faves and I won't get tired of rereading it. :)

    Leigh, LBS ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? It's is amazing. <333

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^