Thursday, July 18, 2013

Manga: Gakuen Babysitters

Gakuen Babysitters
by Hari Tokeino
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Others: N/A
After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
THE BABIES IN HERE ARE SO ADORABLE!!!  > _ < I'm not going to shower you with baby love until the end because...because I just want to! > : D

Alright, so this story consists of Ryuuichi and his little brother Kotaru (the cuter one :D ). Their parents have passed, when they are taken in by the chairman of a school. And in order that Ryuuichi and Kotaru isn't just living life in luxury, Ryuuichi has to work in the daycare as a babysitter. (・∀・ ) 

Ryuuichi was an amazing big brother. He made so many sacrifices and I just adored that he put his little brother first. I mean I would--look at that adorable face! 

I really loved reading about the shenanigans that happened inside the daycare and the families of each child. Since it mostly focuses around the daycare, you don't get much grittiness, but there is a lot of love to the people that take care of Ryuuichi and Kotaru.  Maybe as the series continues, it'll show more of their past and possibly some love involved since it's hinted, but, for now, it's just about taking care of the kids in the daycare and lots of sibling-love.
Now, I'm going to shower you with cuteness!!!



My Rating for this (adorable) Series:

15 comments:

  1. OMG.. I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK.. IT'S SO PRETTY.. WITH THE GIRL AND THE FONT OMG YA PRETTYNESS OVERLOAD, MAN. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A BUTTON? I WAS GOING TO FEATURE YOU ON MY BLOGOVERSARY POST BUT NOOO BUTTOOOON. WHY? OKAY I SHOULD STOP TYPING IN CAPS. The style and drawings of this manga is so cute! I'd have to check it out :D

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know, I just made my new button. XD Haha, don't worry i love caps, in it's own sense.

      Delete
  2. Love the new design! Oh my gosh, those babies are too cute :D I love animals and babies in manga because they are always drawn in the most adorable ways :3

    Alise @ Readers in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I know, manga just makes everything adorable. X3

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! Love the new blog design, love the babies, and love your review :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, thanks, thanks. <333

      Delete
  4. SO CUTE and LOVE the new blog design! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header!! The way the girl's hair just merges with the fish and water is sooo AWESOMEEE!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT?? :DD

    OHMYGOD THOSE ADORABLE BABIES <33 Seriously I could just die because of the cuteness when I read that manga one day. CUTE-OCALYPSE :33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you but I have to give credit to PetitDevil who actually did the drawing and everything, so all credits to her. ^0^

      AREN'T THEY?! <33 Just wanna squeeze their cheeks and cuddle them! > _ <

      Delete
  6. Fantastic new design! So sorry I haven't stopped by your blog in so long but I'll definitely fix that from now on! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't worry about it! I haven't popped by yours either so I have to say sorry as well. Hopefully i have time to pop by yours more as well. ^^

      Delete
  7. DELANEY YOUR BLOG LOOKS SO PRETTY-FUL- I LOVE IT!

    This sounds like a really interesting manga- I'm definitely going to look it up because I think I'll probably like it, just I have a pretty tough time getting into graphic novels. I can't wait to see what I think! Great review, Delaney.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, I just saw that you have my blog as one of your awesomest. Oh that is so nice of you I'm probably going to go all teary now THANK YOU.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww stop it. > ///// <

      I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it, what's there not to love?

      No thank YOU! You are definitely awesome. <3

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^