Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dear [insert your identity],

Dear [insert your identity],

If you have stumbled upon this message, know that it's not for you. Unless you are a ninja-unicorn-spy-bookie. If so, please continue reading. [insert your identity], you have been chosen to be selectively to join in [insert something smancy].

WELCOME TO [insert something smancy]! I hope you a pleasurable time...but I beware you of [insert dangerous things], not to mention...the luring of [insert name of a bookboyfriend]. Please be careful! In [insert something smancy], you shall find that it's [insert adjective(s)] and also very peculiar.

I hope you watch your step, [insert your identity]. Because you might just need to use that [insert weapon name] you have...

[insert something] UNITE! 


Instructions:
  • copy and paste this letter in the comments or in a repost 
    • if repost, please leave link, please!
  • insert the correct terms in the places with brackets--> [----]
    • unleash your inner craziness! 
  • HAVE FUN!


12 comments:

  1. Super AMAZING blog!! I love it! Keep on rocking, everyone.:):):)<3:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady Hammy Lipsmack,

    If you have stumbled upon this message, know that it's not for you. Unless you are a ninja-unicorn-spy-bookie. If so, please continue reading. Lady Hammy Lipsmack, you have been chosen to be selectively to join in The Society of Potato Ninjas.

    WELCOME TO The Society of Potato Ninjas! I hope you a pleasurable time...but I beware you of Potato Mask, not to mention...the luring of Mr. Potato-Head. Please be careful! In The Society of Potato Ninjas, you shall find that it's potato-y and also very peculiar.

    I hope you watch your step, Lady Hammy Lipsmack. Because you might just need to use that Potato Peel Gun/Soup Maker/Knife you have...

    As you can see, I have potatoes on the mind :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Radish,

    If you have stumbled upon this message, know that it's not for you. Unless you are a ninja-unicorn-spy-bookie. If so, please continue reading. Radish, you have been chosen to be selectively to join the Pumpkin Peeling Society, or PPS.

    WELCOME TO PPS! I hope you a pleasurable time...but I beware you of Peelers and vengful Pumpkins, not to mention...the luring of Augustus Waters. Please be careful! In PPS, you shall find that it's dangerous and also very peculiar.

    I hope you watch your step, Radish. Because you might just need to use that Peeler you have...

    PPS UNITE!

    Shall you join the PPS club, Delaney? They're... 0-0... waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! It sounds awesome!

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it, chum. x

      Delete
  4. IT'S... THIS IS... SO CUTE!! Amazing, Delaney :D I tried to write one but it's amazingly stupid and ridiculous and I shall not scar your eyes from them... Love this idea and hmm maybe I'll use it as a welcome message for my blog! So cute!!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > //// < Aww, I wish I could have seen it! I'm sure it would have been amazing to my eyes. :D

      Delete
  5. Dear Emperor Penguin,

    If you have stumbled upon this message, know that it's not for you. Unless you are a ninja-unicorn-spy-bookie. If so, please continue reading. Emperor Penguin, you have been chosen to be selectively to join in the Collective Agents of Nebulous Aerodynamics Anonymous, or C.A.N.A.D.A.

    WELCOME TO C.A.N.A.D.A.! I hope you a pleasurable time...but I beware you of magical warlocks, not to mention...the luring of Magnus Bane. Please be careful! In C.A.N.A.D.A., you shall find that it's eclectic, adventurous and also very peculiar.

    I hope you watch your step, Emperor Penguin. Because you might just need to use that letter opener you have...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Emperor Penguin somehow reminds me a lot like the anime Madoku Penguindrum! But anyways! I want to join C.A.N.A.D.A. now! XD

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^