Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Food Love: Foods That Make Me Gag

a simple meme to talk simply about food C :

Foods That Make Me Gag (somewhat of a bullet-point series):
  • PEANUT BUTTER
      • Sister holding a spoon of peanut butter
      • Me: Get out of my room. 
      • Sister: Why?
      • Me: *plugs nose* Gosh, it smells. *gag*
      • Sister sits down right next to me. 
      • Me: *scooting quickly a few meters away from her--Safe zone*
    • I'm not allergic to peanut butter
      • maybe if I did she wouldn't come home eating a spoonful of peanut butter
        • and the spoon was *this* big!
  • BANANA 
    • instant run to the bathroom
      • and it doesn't look appealing at all
          • no, it's not.
          • Just look at it!
    • TOMATO
      • I love you Ketchup but I'm afraid I hate your dear cousin
        • unless he's in a hamburger... 
          • now that's a different matter! 
    • ZUCCHINI/CUCUMBER
      • for the simple reason that it does not taste good
        • I can't surpass my feeling for them 
          • sorry - _ - '
    • SOME OTHERS
      • vinegar
      • sweet potatoes (I prefer just potatoes, thank you very much)
      • raw meat 
      • apples (I could eat it...if I wanted to)

    Hey! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a picky child! (Nor am I spoiled) I actually eat more foods and I am less picky then when I was little (true story).

    Eat your fruits and vegetables kids...they taste greeeeaaaaatttt. ;D








    22 comments:

    1. I cannot stand tomatoes either! I don't know what it is about them but they are yuck!!

      Angie
      Angela's Anxious Life

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Right? I agree! But somehow or another, I like ketchup....XD

        Delete
    2. I only like tomatos if they're in toasted sandwedges, but otherwise they're not my sort of thing! I don't eat eggs or any kind of meat, so that really narrows down my food intake, cutting out a lot of things I didn't like anyway growing up- I think my one big thing now would be blue cheese. 0 m 0 *Eurgh*

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I haven't tried them in toasted sandwiches before...maybe cause I get sick of sandwiches. XP But tomatoes are definitely--BLEH! And blue cheese, I think I have tried it and, *GAG* it does taste terrible. And it looks terrible too... O _ O

        Delete
    3. I hate Peanut Butter as well! Bleurgh!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They don't taste good at all. Sorry, to all the PB fans out there!

        Delete
    4. I really don't like sweet potatoes either. Especially since my school is trying to be "healthy" so they replaced all regular french fires with sweet potato fries *gag*.

      Nice Post!
      ~Syndey

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh wow, seriously schools, switching from regular potatoes to sweet potatoes isn't going to change much of our diet. Bring lunch, maybe?

        Delete
    5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
      Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
      Let me know follow you then back.
      Lovely greets Nessa

      ReplyDelete
    6. I actually love all of the food above! I was never a picky eater (except when it comes to carrots). DO YOU KNOW HOW DISGUSTING CARROTS TASTE? Idk what's wrong with my taste buds but they taste like vomit without the acid to me.

      -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Wow, you are amazing! Seriously, carrots...Wasn't expecting someone to hate that! Haha, but i can't judge, I have weird taste buds too. XD

        Delete
    7. I like peanut butter and jelly, but too much can be a bit gag. I always like your posts :D

      -Dannielle

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I used to like PB&J, but I ate too much for lunch, so now I'm sick of it. Definitely learned my lesson on PB and also J. XD

        Thank you! I also love your posts and blog! <3 ^^

        Delete
    8. OH NO.

      YOU DON'T LIKE PEANUT BUTTER.

      OH NO.

      Jk, I still love you. But no joke, I eat that stuff by the spoonful. Nonstop. I think it's a side effect of Cross-Country. All of us love it. I mean, seriously. We probably get more of our protein from peanut butter than we do from meat. (Ok, maybe that's a bit exaggerated). But seriously, I love that stuff.

      On the other hand, I absolutely cannot stand peanuts.

      ReplyDelete
    9. OMG.

      By the way.

      Have you seen Les Mis?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'M SOWWY! > _ < I just can't help that i hate it. Oh gosh, people who get along with me, sure do love the things I hate. XDDD

        Haha, I'm like that with Tomatoes! I hate tomatoes but I could eat ketchup (not alone, of course, heck no).

        Oh and I have seen Les Mis! The movie featuring Anne Hathaway version, right? Cause it brought back so many memories of my Drumline show last year (cause we played some musics from there)! It was a pretty good movie. Haha, the innkeeper and the innkeeper's wife. XDDD Love 'em both! XDDD

        Delete
      2. Haha, yes, that version! Oh my goodness. I watched it for the first time last night. I loved it so much!

        CANNOT. STOP. FANGIRLING. Haha :)

        Just thought I'd ask. It was super fresh on my mind this morning and I was uber-excited.

        Delete
    10. Peanuts make me gag too. I only like them with chocolate. I think it's because I used to eat so much of it when I was little.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. With chocolate? Hmm, never tried that before. Now that i think about, maybe i ate too much peanut butter when I was small. D:

        Delete
    11. LEMONHAT... those are all my favourite foods TT^TT

      ReplyDelete

    Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^