Foods That Make Me Gag (somewhat of a bullet-point series):
- PEANUT BUTTER
- Sister holding a spoon of peanut butter
- Me: Get out of my room.
- Sister: Why?
- Me: *plugs nose* Gosh, it smells. *gag*
- Sister sits down right next to me.
- Me: *scooting quickly a few meters away from her--Safe zone*
- I'm not allergic to peanut butter
- I love you Ketchup but I'm afraid I hate your dear cousin
- unless he's in a hamburger...
- now that's a different matter!
- for the simple reason that it does not taste good
- I can't surpass my feeling for them
- sorry - _ - '
- SOME OTHERS
- sweet potatoes (I prefer just potatoes, thank you very much)
- raw meat
- apples (I could eat it...if I wanted to)
Hey! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a picky child! (Nor am I spoiled) I actually eat more foods and I am less picky then when I was little (true story).
Eat your fruits and vegetables kids...they taste greeeeaaaaatttt. ;D