Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Sunday Times (9)

OH HAI! And lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times~Monthly Wrap-up Editions~
"I wish I could be invisible so that no one would see me crying." -Mi Nam  
"Since I knew that you're a girl, I've been looking out for you, trying to help you with all my heart. But for some point, I started falling for you." -Shin Woo
“I’m going to keep telling you, so listen good every day. I love you.” -Tae Kyung 
"The writer said: 'those who didn't love are guilty...' It means that, those who love, no matter who they love, are guiltless." -Jeremy


Current obsession/fangirling: You're Beautiful (KDrama)

Not a lot of people watch Korean Dramas, but this Drama is seriously, seriously my favorite Drama. IN THE WHOLE NATION OF DRAMA! I finished watching it just yesterday and I think I just died inside. Moping in a corner time. It was so good. I'm going to miss A. N. J. ELL . *sigh*

BACK TO REALITY...sadly TT _ TT

I had a seriously AMAZIN' March. 
Ehmm...BLOGOVERSARY, OF COURSE!!!! 

Not to mention YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZE-BALLS (if you haven't discovered that yourself already)!
  • I read so many amazing books as well! 
  • It was also my older sister's birthday on March 25. 
    • Bet she would be annoyed that I told you guys, but it's my job as the little sister to annoy her. 
    • C :
  • I had Drumline competition each Saturday until now
    • now resting and practicing until Semi-finals
    • we did an amazing job of getting 3rd, 1st, and 2nd
      • hopefully we do just as amazing on Semi-finals and finals!
    • LOVE DRUMLINE! <3
  • I don't know about you guys but every end of quarter we have Benchmarks
    • tests of each quarter to determine how much brainiacle you could get
      • guess I could get pretty brainiacle...
  • Random GIF:

I hope you all had a fabulous March in which to say HAPPY EASTER!!!! EAT LOTS OF CHOCO BUNNIES!!!!
Question of the Day: What do you obsess/fangirl over? Why? 








25 comments:

  1. I recently became obsessed with Doctor Who and Once Upon A Time! I just love the Doctor and I really like fairy tale retellings so I guess that's why I love the shows.

    I love the gif. It's so true. It's so annoying when people walk so slow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many things about Doctor Who, I just don't know what it's about.... :/ But I've watched a few episodes of Once Upon a Time. Though it's not something I enjoyed (I enjoy more comedy shows XD) I can definitely see how it's enjoyable for fairy tale retelling fans.

      And I know right! Geez, walk faster! XD

      Delete
  2. That gif makes me want to watch Harry Potter so, so bad!
    Whoop! LOVE You're Beautiful! It was my first and favorite Korean drama :) I still have yet to find one that can hold a candle to it. I love the whole gender bender thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Wait, you know You're Beautiful? *GLOMP* You seriously know everything that I know/not a lot of people know. I've been trying to find a better one to get me out of this moping season, but I can't. TT _ TT First Ouran as a manga now You're Beautiful as a drama...I must have a thing for gender benders. > _ < '

      Delete
  3. Hey! I've never watched a Korean Drama before, but my friend is OBSSESED with them. Me, I prefer reading to T.V so.... I'm not very up to date with that kind of stuff. But I am forever obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender... Gah! *fangirl* And that Gif is so funny, and sooo true at my school. Happy Easter!

    ~Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to your friend! And few years ago, I actually watched some of Airbender and it's worthy of fangirling!...Well, not as much as You're Beautiful. ;D HAPPY (late) EASTER!

      Delete
  4. Ah, such a great post Delaney! First of all, have you heard of the K-Drama Boys over Flowers? I watched two episodes and it was really good! And your sister's birthday is one day after mine! So COOOOL!

    What do I fangirl/obsess over? Well definitely the Lizzie Bennet Diaries (the last episode just aired *sniff, sniff*, HARRY POTTER, Sorted Food (Youtube channel), YOUR blog of course, and books in general! ^^

    Hope you had a great Easter Sunday Delaney!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I forgot to mention: I love your new banner for Sunday Times! It looks really great!

      Delete
    2. Yes! I started watching a few episodes actually....but I got bored. - _ - Dwat?! Your birthday already passed and you didn't tell me? HAPPY BELATED B-DAY, GRACE!!!

      Lizzie Bennet Diaries...I've heard of it so much around here but I haven't actually watched a single episode! *shame* And what's more of food and nerdness Potter! Aww, I love your blog too! <3

      Happy (late) Easter! And thank you!--I forgot I made a different banner. XD

      Delete
  5. Love the Snape gif! Also happy easter and I want to watch more Korean drama..there is a ton on hulu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! Happy Easter and you should definitely check out You're Beautiful (if they have it). C :

      Delete
  6. I need to read the other books in the Howl's Moving Castle series! Good luck on your benchmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I will read the second book, even if they don't feature Howl and Sophie as main. Thanks for the luck! ^^

      Delete
  7. Never heard of this Korean series. I wouldn't even know how to access it. I read and loved Speechless as well. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could access it at Dramacrazy.net (which I linked to, since it's a different color :) . Speechless was definitely amazing and I'm glad you loved it too! Happy reading. ^^

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your blogiversary!

    And I love the gif, I think the same thing when walking behind people on the street or in shopping centres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Haha, I definitely know what you mean. XD

      Delete
  9. One of my fangirly passions is Ouran High School Host Club- that is my favourite anime TV show and I just LOVE IT SO MUCH! Also The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, which recently finished- that was an incredible journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *FANGIRL* You know Ouran!!! I LOVE IT!!! <3333

      Delete
    2. Ooh, Delaney? Am I right in thinking those quotes are from the TV show? If not, I must know where they come from so I can watch/listen to/read the source material!

      Delete
    3. YES! You are so geniusly right. They are from this KDrama (not just any but my absolute favorite Drama) You're Beautiful! Click the glowing teal color where it says You're Beautiful and you'll be teleported to a place where you can watch this awesomeness.

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on your blogoversary!! How exciting =D I love that gif at the end. My friends are always teasing me for walking to fast, I've actually had people mutter comments as I pass them on campus! Let's see, I usually obsess over music or tv series. I'm currently obsessed with One Direction and the show Heartland =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, it's alright, at least better than walking slow, I say! Well, I guess I'm one of those people that walk slow....not guilty for making the popular people slow down XD.

      Oh, I haven't heard of Heartland before, I'm going to see what it is!

      Delete
  11. Ahhhh that gif made my day. Hehe great post!

    Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^