Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogoversary Part I: START (how it all began)

Because I missed out on my Blogoversary on Saturday, I am taking this week to just appreciate the little blog The Awkward-ness is. ^^ Here goes 3rd person narration!

-------------------------

Long, long, long time ago. There was a girl named Delaney and she loved books. She just barely discovered a website called Goodreads that was a magical fairytale world where she met so many amazingness people.

she is no longer around
the blogsphere due to
some incident TT _ TT
One day, she looked at someone's profile and saw they had a website. From there, if she recalls, she discovered the world of blogging. This person that inspired her was Wendy at A Cupcake and a Latte. She read post after post on Wendy's blog. And realizing she would be bored in the summer, she wanted to create one.

For some reason, she was so excited, she created one in March instead of during the summertime. Well, that's okay.

From there she thought--real hard--for a name. She wanted Random Ranting or The Random Ranter but they were all taken. Disappointed, she added another "-er" to Ranter turning it to Ranterer.

And then, she wrote her first post. And wrote random crap that she later deleted so you can be spared of death of bad posts.

From there, she realized....

ONCE YOU BLOG, THERE IS NO GOING BACK.


THE END


22 comments:

  1. AWWWW :3 Delaneyyy.

    It's true. Blogging is impossibly addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! You blog is amazing and I hope you keep it going for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! Your blog is amazing too, so here's to many more great years of blogging for everyone!

      Delete
  3. "ONCE YOU BLOG, THERE IS NO GOING BACK."

    Sooooooo true... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So True... :D Happy Blogaversary, we are all glad you started blogging so we could read all of your cool posts. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot, considering I thought I wouldn't meet many awesome people such as yourself! :D

      Delete
  5. OMG, love it. Especially that last line. Totally rings with truth ^-^. You and your blog have come so far!! (well... I only discovered your blog in July, but still :P). Happy Happy blogoversary!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :D . Thank you for your support and comments, Annie! I am happy I had discovered your blog as well. ^^

      Delete
  6. Congratulation on your blogoversary! And here's to many more, Delaney!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, here's to many more! *raise juice pouch up*

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, Delaney! The extra "-er" was totally awesome so don't be sad about missing the chance--although The Awkward-ness is an awesome name too!
    And yes, you are right! Ounce someone blogs...they can't stop O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lottie! I wasn't expecting to have the extra "-er" so that's why i changed the name. XD I am loving this name a whole lot better.

      I know right! Blogging...is like an addiction O _ O . In a good way, of course. XD

      Delete
  8. Haha I loved your third person narrative lol. OMG WE BE TWINSIES.. I started blogging because I loved Wendy's blog. So sad that she's gone but she'll be my favorite blogger forever :'(

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got kinda weirded out by the narration, actually. XD

      WOW. I can't believe you knew her blog too! I loved her blog and her reviews and she was amazing. Wish she didn't leave. TT ^ TT

      Delete
  9. Congrats! Love this post, totally made me laugh and smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, that's what I love to hear that my posts make you smile. XD

      Delete
  10. LOL, I can't be even more agree with your last sentence! x) ONCE YOU BLOG, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. So true! Blogging is like ambrosia in that sense - once you have a taste of it, you can't stop craving it! :P

    I'm so glad that Delaney-in-the-past decided to do blogging! ;) Because without her presence and her funny, random, oh-so-lovely posts, I can't imagine blogosphere could be as much as amazing as right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Blogging is too addicting to be good for you. XD I'm happy Younger Delaney did. She is amazed out how many lovely people there are out there. <3

      Delete
  11. I discovered your blog today and it looks pretty cool so I'll definitely be coming back! Anyhow, Happy Blogoversary and you are so right, once you blog there is no going back. =D

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stumbled upon this little blog of mine! ^^ I hope you stick around for more posts. Thank you very much! <3

      Blogging is awesome stuffffff. XD
      P.S. I'll be following you back! C:

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^