Monday, February 25, 2013

I Haz Come Back!

First thing....*GLOMP!* 
I've missed you guys! *AWKWARD HUGGING + CHEEK RUB* You got no idea how much. Cause, you guys are bad-assing awesome. And! I'm officially back! *THROWING FREE BOOKS EVERYWHERE*


Now let's answer thy questions thou has bestode upon thee.  

Alisa asked:
What are you reading these days? :)

Answer: 
Umm well, ya know. I don't really know....Oh wait! Mind blowing! I'm still reading Grimm's.         Yeah...yeah...yeah.... Not that it's bad or anything--of course! C:

Grace asked:
And what is your favorite sport to play, and to watch?

Answer:
Technically no one counts Marching Band or Drumline as a sport right? Well, I reject! I have to march for Drumline 5 steps and literally from one side of the court to the middle of the court, while other drum members are moving as well.

Anyways, if you consider a real sport, then volleyball. XD

Sel asked:
Which book to film adaptation are you most excited for in 2013? :)

Answer:
Ummm....I was about to say Perks but then I realize that was back in 2012 so now I'm like O _ O
I'm so out of things. 

Maggie asked:
What is your favorite color?

Answer:

GWEEEEEEEEEEN!

Q:Why are manhole covers round?

Answer:

You know, that's a very good question. Guess architects got sick of everything being square and rectangles and decided that manholes were circle. Wait--then that gets me thinking...Why is it called manhole????

Q:Why is the sky blue?

Answer:
Cause somehow or another, blue was picked. Not very fair BUT, I guess blue as sky is fine. Imagine red or orange or gweeen???? Or RAINBOW!!!!

Q:Have you ever met a unicorn? I love unicorns.

Answer:

I was a unicorn in my past life.

Q:Can you describe yourself in six words?

Answer:

Yes I think I can. Let's see :
1. AWKWARD 2. WEIRD 3. NERDY 4. STRANGE 5. CRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZYYY. 6. BOOKIE/UNICORN LOVER

Q:Which superpower is better- the ability to communicate with fruit and vegetables, or the ability to shoot cotton balls from your hand once every day if you so choose?

Answer:

Okay don't think me strange, but communicating with fruits and veggies seem amazing. It's like crossing over to unknown territory. 

Veggie/fruit: iewaklsdfl
Me: *nodd* sdkfjalsdfj
Veggie/fruit: Ohhhhhhhhh

Q:If you could be any type of bread, what would you be?

Answer:

I think I want to stick with being human first, just so I won't be eaten.

Q:Green is here. Yellow is north. Pink is west. Blue is northeast. Where are you?

Answer:
Uhhh...I actually really don't know. I have very terrible directions so I think I'm in BookLand...Wanna join me? Got lots of Fictional Boys here to welcome you. : )

Q:Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Answer:

Aww I can't choose, they both so adorable!!! > _ <

Q:Can you read minds? I wish I could read minds. That would be cool.


Answer:
Let me guess, I am thinking about fictional guys in books, books, unicorn, and food, right? Awesome. 

Q:Why are carrots good for your eyes?


Answer:
Because.... *push glasses up* lidswraskfjlkljsiofadfuoewrkkfsdkfnklfweriouwefsdjfklsdflksdfklsANDakldjsfkajioweraruioSOjfsahskjfja
That's why! :D Aren't I so smart?

Q:What happens if you wash your hair with conditioner and then shampoo? 


Answer:
Alright, I'm being serious. I put conditioner first made my hair so silky and perty and I was just looking at my hair and modeling in the shower then I forgot to put shampoo so I added shampoo and it just killed my rainbow. DX


THE END.








P.S! THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGE AROUND HERE, SO DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN IT HAPPENS. OH YOU'LL KNOW....







19 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Delaney! We missed you too! I HATE when that happens, accidentally putting on conditioner before shampoo. Makes me so angry xD Now I have to start all over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you too! <333 Oh yes, it's frustrating! Makes me use conditioner TWO times. Waste of conditioner... XD

      Delete
  2. I remember that I ounce put conditioner in my hair and forgot to wash it out. My hair was all weird the next morning XD I am so glad that you are back! Your answers to the last questions are just genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, how could you forget it's still there? Well, at least it's all nice and silky. New technique! XD I've missed you!

      *push glasses up* Oh, yes, I am.

      Delete
    2. I am a very forgetful person sometimes. It would have been great if my hair had become all silky because of the left-in conditioner. It actually got all sticky and dried up... It was not a pretty sight.
      I've missed you to! *glomps* And speaking of glasses...I just got prescribed a pair* And it is those biggish nerdy glasses so I look super bookish :P
      P.S.
      The Ouran Highschool Host Club gif was a nice touch :)

      Delete
    3. Well that's a nice outcome. XD Ooo, you should take a picture of your glasses. I don't have any glasses, but i love looking at pictures of glasses. XD No idea why. Go nerdy glasses! It's your secret weapon, treasure it.

      P.S. why thank you. :D

      Delete
    4. Nerdy glasses are the best! I might take a picture but first I need a working camera (mine just exploded about a month ago).

      Delete
  3. *Refreshes blogger feeds*

    *Scrolls through them, then catches the word Delaney from the corner of the eye*

    *Frantically scrolls back up, looks at the title, smiles wide, and clicks on the link*

    *Reads the post, laughing at every answer*

    *Writes comment*

    SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK DELANEY! Can't wait for your next post!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back! Your answers to these questions are so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes - are they blog design changes or content changes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you again too! > _ < Oh for the change...Well....*in a mysterious tone* you'll just have to see!

      Tee-hee! ^^

      Delete
  5. Welcome back! I totally missed you amazingly fun posts! The answers to the questions were awesome and totally fun to read. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JANE! *GLOMP* XD I need to catch up on your awesome posts too!

      Delete
  6. Glad your back Delaney!! I've missed you around here :) I love your answers to the questions. Why can't the world just be rainbows and unicorns, right ;P

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > _ < I've missed you!!! Well, you know, that's why the world is so cruel. Why does the world have to be so cruel? DX

      Delete
  7. Yay, you're back! We've missed you. Looking forward to more of your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you Fari!!! Chatting random/bookish things about books on GR. XD

      Delete
  8. Reading all your comments, crack me up!
    Glad you're back Delaney!
    Bisous
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^