Saturday, February 2, 2013

Book to Movie: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

BOOK       |     MOVIE

So I just watched the movie last week and I loved the movie! It's so much more different to the book. Nothing's really similar except some key things that just made the movie shine even more. ^^ And even if some things were similar and some things were different, I love the movie and the book both equally. C :

While the book focuses more on the misadventure throughout the night between Nick and Norah, the movie focuses on so much things that I wanted more clarification in the book and the movie was super entertaining and hilarious. XD

There was more clarification on the Where's Fluffy? band and--oh cheese!--Caroline! So HILARIOUS! All I have to say is THE GUM! XD There was also more showing of Nick's bandmates, who I just loved as side-characters in the book and was even more hilarious and supportive in the movie! : D Though, even though in the book I was okay with Tris, but in the movie, I just wanted to riot her and seriously protect Nick's poor broken-heart! > : P

I thought the casting was an awesome one. Kat Dennings as Norah was perfect. That's pretty much how I had imagined Norah would look like! And she pulls of the character so hilariously awesome. XD Michael Cera as Nick fit quite well too! Even if I imagined Nick in a different way... 

But, seriously, the whole movie worked. That moment for that five-minute-kiss was captured beautifully and all those sweet moments were just amazing. 
^ ///// ^


My Rating:

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie or read the book yet, but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Better yet, read the book, then watch the movie! Both are equally amazing-ness. ^^

      Delete
  2. Last year I read the book and I wanted to watch the movie, but Michael Cera playing as Nick (the hottie) was something I didn't want to see. But since you're saying such a beautiful things about the movie, I think I'm going to check it out. Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the book so far, but seeing as you loved the movie so much I think I definitely need to give it a try soon! Great review Delaney! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Leela : I was a bit weary for Michael Cera as Nick since I hadn't imagined Nick to look like Cera, but it actually worked out pretty well! > //// < Thankful for saying what gibberishly words I say beautiful.

      Please do check it out! ^^

      @Jasprit : Yes! Please give the movie a go! It's definitely two different things! :D

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^