Got two gifts for you...yup two blogs to introduce to you!
First I saw this tag at Annie's blog @ In Love With Words and then I saw at Erika's blog @ Living for the Books. <3 (I seriously forgot to comment. *face palm* sorry guys, I did read your posts!)
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Umm, unless the book makes me sick first! Ooo, you just got burned book. (don't literally burn, though, cause then I can't criticize you anymore)
2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?
A.S. King. Her book Please Ignore Vera Dietz (<3) is entirely different style to everything and it feels like she's a rebel to a book structure because her books (the ones I've read so far) just set their own rules, and I like it like that.
3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga?
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books...)?
Does a backpack count as a bookbag? Well, then it contains my binder, may or may not have a notebook, my pencil case, and a book. XP
5. Do you smell your books?
Look at picture for reference of how I roll with my books. XD --------->
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Both! Maybe because I'm childish and I love pictures in books and maybe because it took me until fifth grade to actually read chapter books. (true story)
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke).
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I'm sorry, I don't have one. DX Just that picture books in libraries smell terrible, throw-up-before-reading-the-book terrible and that picture books are EPIC.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Robert and the Clickety-Clackety Teeth by Barbara Seuling . XD Yay! Children books!
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by Brother Grimms.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes I do! In the future...ehh, I'm not so sure myself. It would be fantastic and you got no idea how happy I would be if I go published. : D (or maybe you can already imagine *happy dance!*)
12. When did you get into reading?
I am very disappointed in myself when someone asks me that. So if you consider picture books: kindergarten. Chapter books (I'm not gonna say actual books cause they're all books!) then fifth grade, before 5th was forced to read chapter books. XP
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Every classic I read, I love.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
If it is "was" then no. I used to be good at Math. But currently, I'm pretty awesome in English class. Except, maybe it's cause English is easy, except when you write something you're proud of, and your teacher makes all these marks on it. T ^ T
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
Turn to the person: "Um, thanks for the gift..."
Next day at B & N: "Um, sorry, I want to return but I forgot the receipt will you still take it."
Grumpy lady: "No."
Go back to the person: "Hey, um, so, can I have the receipt for the book?"
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I get too excited sometimes and then I get really weird and awkward sounding and then I might start raping the CAPS BUTTON! XD ^^
18. What is your favorite word?
kjalkfjdijafafkljdklsaj <-- just invented that word, yo
I like the word Crisp, for some reason I get excited when it's used. XD
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I'M A NERD AND I'M PROUD OF IT!
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Both. I imagine they are both pretty kick-ass.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters. Unless the Angel isn't all sweet and has a glowing aura around them, I'm sticking with shapeshifters. :D
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits. I haven't read much of werewolves, but it's not like I hate them, it's just I like spirits more.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. You can say Zombies don't appeal to me. (and not because they are gory and half-dead)
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Ouch. Those two options. *stab to heart* Painful stuff. And I'm not meaning it in a good way. Neither, please.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with few love scenes mixed in. Just fighting along with someone you hate and they hate you, then later developing slow feelings for each other, is just adorable. > /// <
That was fun! For some reason, answering questions is fun to me. Okay...
Please tell me your answers or, if you've made a post, your post link! ^^
P.S. I TAG YOU!