Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Sunday Times (8)

Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~
"[Howl comes running out of the bathroom, screaming. His hair is now orange
Howl:
Sophie! You, you sabotaged me! Look! Look at what you've done to my hair! Look! 
Old Sophie: What a pretty color. 
Howl: It's hideous! You completely ruined my magic potions in the bathroom! 
Old Sophie: I just organized things, Howl. Nothing's ruined. 
Howl:
Wrong! Wrong! I specifically ordered you not to get carried away! 
[tragically
Howl:
Now I'm repulsive. 
[slumps into a chair
Howl:
I can't live like this. 
[starts sobbing, head in hands
Old Sophie: Come on, it's not that bad. 
[Howl's hair changes color to purple, then black
Old Sophie: You should look at it now, its shade is even better. 
Howl:
[inconsolable] I give up. I see not point in living if I can't be beautiful." 
- Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki

XD Sorry for that quote. At the same time, I'm not! That might be cruel but I watched it a second time! XD And so adorable. I still think so. > //// < 

What do I do with my life sometimes?

Anyways, since it's a new year, I will be doing The Sunday Times at the last Sunday of each month. I think it'll be a wrap-up...ish kind of thing. C :

I think this month I accomplished all I needed/wanted to accomplish on posting. But, I haven't been frequently doing my Food Love posts as often. Sorry. You know what? I'll be doing one this Wednesday! XD

What I'll be Posting Soon:
  • Food Love: Ferrero Rocher
    • about time I explained how godly it is
  • Book to Movie Adaptation: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
  • Hopefully a review!

And! It's a new semester at school. ^^ So it's a fresh start, I just had a nightmare that I would receive a test and I didn't know what the heck to do and it was a nightmare because I've had that happen before. Just staring and thinking it would solve by itself. o___o Nope, not gonna happen. 

After test....
Me: Hey look, Mommy! I got an F!
Mom: [disappointed look] And what does that mean?
Me: I'm flattering and fluffy and full of laughter! Right?
Mom: [shakes head, back to chopping carrots]

I had Art II as an elective(sucked so badly! JK I got an A XD ), I really want 3D Art Design!

Anyways, that's how my life is, and so I'll leave you with some GIFs. My present to you. XD

*I do not own any of these!!!*
Question of the Day! : 
Do you think society is lacking originality? Why?







12 comments:

  1. Great post, Delaney! Can't wait for your food love, or in fact, any kind of post written by you! And I love the idea of Question of the Day! And to answer it, I don't think that society is lacking originality. However, I do think that society wants to be so unique that sometimes the concept they come up with are much too over the top and just plain ridiculous. (Ex. HONEY BOO BOO FREAKING CHILD!)

    XD

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree! Things that are original do get over the top because most things are copies from other copies. And then, they don't have much amount of knowledge to come up with something original and so everything's like a copy of a copy. DX

      Delete
  2. Amazing Post, Delaney! I look foreword to all your posts! I love the question of the day it seems really fun. Here is my answer, In some ways I do think it is lacking originality and in others ways not. Because when I compare Americas society to others countries, it seems dull. Maybe that's just because I live in America but I think that society can be bland at times. But then you have crazy over the top stuff that is horribly stupid. They need to find a middle. I hope that makes sense XD
    -Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's not really a new thing, just something random. XD But I love your answer as well! Oh, I get you, don't worry, because I like in the US too. ^^ Hmm, I never thought of it like that. Having a middle of balance is something the world needs. Copy but also originality balance.

      Delete
  3. Fun post! I actually got a D in art once. How does one get a D in art? I thought it was supposed to be subjective! It's a sore point in my life :P thanks for stopping by my blog? I love your comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I always wonder when kids in my class fail art...XD

      Delete
  4. Haha! I love Howl <3
    Before school starts I usually have a nightmare where there are a lot of stairs and old teachers everywhere. And I can't find the classroom and then it ends and I'm failing because I haven't been able to get to class. People stare at me. It feels SO REAL! Nightmares are cruel.
    Hmm... parts of society are but I think there is a lot of new and interesting things/people popping everywhere with different ways of looking at things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Howl FTW! XD

      Geez, that makes my nightmare pretty minuscule compared it yours! >___< I hate nightmares. Mostly I have ones of me falling and then I would just wake then back to sleep. *shiver*

      I agree! The books coming out in 2013 are very original sounding. Though I sometimes stumble upon one that seems like another. XD

      Delete
  5. "After test....
    Me: Hey look, Mommy! I got an F!
    Mom: [disappointed look] And what does that mean?
    Me: I'm flattering and fluffy and full of laughter! Right?
    Mom: [shakes head, back to chopping carrots]"
    Story of my mathematics life...accept instead of Fs it is Cs. I am cool, colorful, and cakey :D SAVING FRANCESCA REVIEW!?!?!?! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. High five! Cs to Ds is usually what I get for math! XD OoooOOooo, cakey...nice. :D

      Well, Saving Francesca review will come....someday. Someday when I actually finish Grimm's first. *face slap* Why did I ever start Grimm's before Saving Francesca?

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^