Monday, January 21, 2013

The Editing Train...(almost there/not quite)

I think it needs to slow dooooown.
To begin with, this train is not safe for children under 12.
This train is the journey of my editing.(and some breakdowns of it)

Please enjoy the ride and please keep all body parts inside the train.
Thank you. ^^
Before I start anything...HAS ANYONE SEEN HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE??? I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS A BOOK! I NEED THE BOOK! NEED-NEED-NEED!

M'kay, I'm done shouting into your ear, thought you might have bad hearing me because you're WAAAAY OVVVEEER WHEREVER YOOU ARREE!

So, this week, after moping around after The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I have went back to my story and edited. And I accomplished quite a lot before I wanted to take a break and watch HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE! It was so adorable. <3 

I love it. I need to read the book.

Ehmm, so last week I was at Chapter 13. My progressing this week.....

........................

................................................

.....

GIVE ME YOUR PROGRESS, DAMMIT!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TA-DA!
8 Chapters....COMPLETED!

  33
- 21
-------
 12 more to go!

I am very ahead of schedule. I'm on a role! Ah-a-ah-a *nerd dancing*

Sorry for yelling at you so much, I should eat breakfast before writing posts. >  v < 
Tee-hee! <3









14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Howl's Moving Castle! You're talking about the book by Dianna Wynn Jones, right? I also loved the movie! Great plot. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I need to read the book. The movie was adorable. <3 ^^

      Delete
  2. DUDE I WANT TO READ THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER SO BAD!! Since I saw the movie trailer I've become super interested in it, so glad to hear you liked it. Good luck with the editing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good luck with you're editing Delaney! You're nearly there! Also I've never heard of Moving Castle before! I'm off to investigate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're doing awesome, Delaney! Seems like quite a journey!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kaina : READ THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER! You are in my control, you will read it. Thank you for the luck! ^^

      @Jasprit : Thank you! Yes, go look at Howl's Moving Castle. Book or movie. > _ <

      @Grace : > v < Thanks, Grace! <3 It's quite a journey all right. XD

      Delete
  5. OMG HOWL'S MOVIE CASTLE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES! I haven't read the book, though *shot*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes IT'S AMAZING! T ^ T I haven't read the book, either. T ^ T

      Delete
  6. Whoa. Um. Guess who was TOTALLY out of the loop that you were writing a story. OMG. I have to read ittttt. I'm super excited. Seriously. Get 'er done. So Maggs can read it. (I'm from the south. Sorry for slang. Haha ;) But in all seriousness, I'm pumped.

    -Maggie
    (Raindrop Reads)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on doing some more editing, Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Maggie : Haha, don't worry! I'm new to you and you're new to me, it's how it rolls around here. XD I keep forgetting to put it in my post! Argh! But I've actually been posting it in my Writing Folder on my GR profile. ^^

      @Vegan : Thank you! <3

      Delete
  8. Great job, Delaney! I really wanna write stories but I always abandon it lol. I guess I'll have to stay as a reading soul ;P I wanna watch the Perks of Being a Wallflower before reading the flower.. The books seems SO LOOOOOOOOOOOONG... Yeah :) AND OMG.. HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE.. It's not one of his best works but I still love it :3

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! XD You just gotta get a brilliant idea and start writing and stick with it the whole way through. : D Umm, Ariella, sorry but, Perks is only 200 some pages. O _ O But I wanna watch the movie too! Well, I think the best one so far from him is HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE! <3 I kinda need to finish Spirited Away...

      Delete
    2. Haha sorry lol... I thought Perks was longer O__O MY BAD..

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^