Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Food Love: FERRORO ROCHER


If you ever want to make me a happy camper, while everyone's off with their boyfriends on Valentines day and all, I'll be at home, indulging up Ferrero Rocher chocolate. XD

Why am I not posting this later? Because I love Ferroro Rocher too much to care when I post this thing. XD

KKAJFDKSJAFKLJDSJAJFDKSJFM,fadsfkaiuiqqklKIOUIKSDFKIFJSIfdkjsuweuASIOPWEIF.... {translation}

 IT'S EFFINGLY EPICLY EPICLY EPICLY AWESOMELY AWESOMELY AMAZINGNESS AMAZINGNESS GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

They have a website??? . _ O [Link]







P.S. I got into 3D Design!!!

10 comments:

  1. It sounds so amazingly delicious, I really want some now. It's sad but I don't know if I've every actually had this stuff, maybe I don't know. I just want it!
    -Jane :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a amazingly delicious. Seriously. AKJDFSJAIKJDAFSJJJKSFNAS words can't explain! TRY IT! You won't regret it!

      Delete
  2. Now I feel guilty, Delaney. I got three different kinds FR just sitting in my house. No one is even eating it lol. I also have Lindt and Brandy chocolate sitting there too. Never felt like eating it :s Early happy valentine lol :3

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O Why have I never touched this chocolate? *makes plans for her next candy store raid*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ariella : NOOOOO how dare!!!!!! DDDX And Lindt too!!! I'm dying in agony that you aren't eating them. > ^ <

      @Lottie : Yes...why haven't you? *ponder, ponder* I'm serious, where have you been? XD

      Delete
    2. Apparently I have been living under a city sized rock XD

      Delete
  4. This is my ultimate favorite chocolate!!!


    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could eat a box full of them in a day! They're so yummy.
    *Goes and starts looking for chocolates in the kitchen*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! If only my mom would lift my ban on chocos. TT ^ TT

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^