Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Sunday Times (7)



Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~
Christmas Lights by Coldplay

Here's an update of things:
  • Almost two more weeks until X-Mas!
  • I need to do a project for my English class due on Tuesday!
    • would you like to see the finishing product?
  • I must edit my Nano story! (even if I have time until the coupon closes) ((that's why I haven't been reading DX ))
    • let me explain!
      • for winning Nano, I get to receive 5 FREE copies of my story, so I need to edit it all up before summiting and getting my copies ^^
      • it's a lot getting over
      • I'm on chapter 6 out of 32 
    • if you'd like, when I have it all done and get my copies, I'll show you the finish work?
  • I need to read! (DX)
  • I want cookies but I ate them all! TT  _  TT
  • I will read Eve and Adam starting tomorrow!
    • hopefully!
  • A somewhat of a schedule:
    • Day time = reading
    • Night time = editing...ish
      • I might be too focused on reading XP
  • Hi
  • So....yeah...How's everyone's week been going?
  • Drumline!
    • It's so much fun but tiring and sucks the energy out of me! (even if it's only on Thursdays and Fridays)
    • Mark time hut!
  • Hopefully, I get more posts running around here D:
    • I have at least two planned for next week
    • and hopefully a review! 
      • WHY'S EVERYTHING HOPEFULLY!!!!!!
  • The End

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know you got free copies of nano stories! Are they like actually print books?

    I feel the same way about reading. I've been in a reading slump and I've had no time for like all of December!

    I can't wait to see what you think about Eve and Adam because I have it sitting on myself and I'm not sure if I want to read it next or something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actual prints. It's so exciting! But, it's for only those who have won as a little prize for them. ^^
      I feel guilty that I haven't been reading a lot too!!! DX It's a terrible feeling. Makes me feel like I don't like reading anymore when I do, just that I don't have enough time! DX

      I'll definitely tell you what I think for Eve and Adam, but so far, it's pretty good. ^^

      Delete
    2. Whoa that's awesome! I didn't know that you got print books for winning! Congrats :)

      Yay I'm glad you liked it. I've been putting off reading it for about a month now and maybe I'll finally pick it up.

      Delete
  2. I hope you get your free copies of your book. It sounds like an awesome accomplishment! I have non stop projects and midterms this week. :/ I'm not pleased. Hope you like Eve and Adam. I've heard a lot of mixed things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get all your editing done! And I hope you like Eve & Adam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the copies of your book! It seems great being able to hold your writing in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need to before...before June 30, 2013 (cause that's when the coupon runs out XP ).

      Delete
  5. Well, June 2013 is very far away! It seems far away anyway. The months seem to go by very fast for me.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^