Monday, December 31, 2012

The Editing Train...(beginning of journey)

There's my train. > v <  I'm the bunny riding it. XD 
To begin with, this train is not safe for children under 12.
This train is the journey of my editing.(and some breakdowns of it)

Please enjoy the ride and please keep all body parts inside the train.
Thank you. ^^
Okay. My little journey will be explored! It might get bumpy, so please fasten all seat belts while on this train.

Currently, I am on Chapter 7 of my story out of 33 chapters. That is to say my deadline is before June 30.

I am doing pretty good if my calculations are correct. I just realized that I have quite a lot of things to go over. And there is a lot of messy mistakes I did so LOTS of cleaning up.

I'm working on a map so you and I can see the progress of things. Don't worry! This means more posts (which I need to work on). XD



Until next time, keep on (insert whatever you love to do) . 

16 comments:

  1. oh have fun, hope you enjoy all your editing I am sure it will be great!
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jane! It is going pretty well! Though, I get a little lazy but hopefully blogging about it can make me more determined to finish early. ^^

      Delete
  2. The joys of editing! HAPPY NEW YEAR, DELANEY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS (for both sentences-editing and new years)! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! > v <

      Delete
  3. Ooh!! I would wanna read your story!! Good luck on editing <-- that has never been the fun part of writing..

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha noooo it has not. I do not like editing. I'll get an awesome editor when I go pro. XD

      Delete
    2. I really do wanna read it :) Would you ever post it anywhere? (or have you already done that?)

      Delete
    3. oh, I've been posting them on my goodreads writing folder ( http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/321711-truths-or-dares). I forgot to mention that. :P

      Delete
  4. I think you'll be able to do it Delaney! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely am pushing my lazy-ness off. XD

      Delete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEARS DELANEY!!!!
    Netgalley distributes digital ARCs which normally have an archive date. When the archive date is reached the ARC deletes itself. Although some eARCs have no archive date set most of them. So yes, you do have to return the book but it requires no effort at all :)
    Oh, and if you want physical ARCs than I believe that you will have to contact the publishers/author although I have not tried that out.
    Woah, that was a lot of text T_T If you have anymore questions do not be afraid to ask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Although some eARCs have no archive date set most of them do.
      Sorry my sentence was cut off

      Delete
  6. Happy New Years Delaney!!
    I can't believe it's 2013 already!
    I hope you have a great year, and fun editing too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Years, Daniela!!! Hope you have as much a great year as well! :)

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Delaney! And I hope the editing process will bring you more knowledge, and great fun!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I love your new design! I'm actually thinking about changing my template to the one you currently have, it just seems really neat and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Grace! Thanks, I hope it as much fun as well. : )

      Thank you, i'm glad you like the new design! I'm pretty happy with how it is right now. I think if you change it , it will definitely give a new look and it will look wonderful. ^^

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^