Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Sunday Times (6)











Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~
KEEP CALM AND FANGIRL/BOY ON

don't you think the elves are
adorable?
Friday: I went with my two friends, Josh (check out his blog) and Jesseca to watch Rise of the Guardians

My friend, Jesseca, has been fangirling about Jack Frost since, I think, since she saw the trailer. XD

Holly molly! It was an AWESOME movie. I didn't think it would be that great, but it was an amazing movie to watch! And, crazy enough, it had so much backstory and substance to our main character, and, yeah, it was a GOOD movie. 

So if you are planning to watch this, get ready for lots of fighting, and many soft moments where you just cry out "Dwwaaaaa...."

BACK TO NANO-Land
Uh, huh. I'm going strong and I'm coming strong! There are so many people supporting me and I can't say enough how much it means to me. I have determination on winning Nano because it sure is a lot of hectic fun. 

For all those writing, KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!
Shout out to Clara I was about to just go at my own speed but she's pushing me on and I have absolute adrenaline to WIN

And Now....A Little Teaser from my Nano Story 
I knocked on someone's car. The person inside didn't look so desperate of need of a car. 
"Yeah?" he takes out his earplug and he was sweating. Nasty looking. I hate seeing guys sweat. 
"Get out!" I say.
"What?" 
I don't need argument. Lives are at stake here!
I went around to where he sat, broke the glass with my poisoned right hand, it stung worse and buzzed. Then I open the door and grabbed him out and toss him on the street. 
"I said. Get out," I say and slam the door on him and drive off. 

So that wasn't much of a teaser, but I suck, so you lose. XP
HAVE A SMASHING WEEK!!!!







2 comments:

  1. Rise of the Guardians looks great! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Keep up the good work on your writing! Hope you finish on time like you want to!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol She broke the car window? With a poisoned hand? That is bad ass.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^