Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Sunday Times (5)










 Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~
"Why is Raven like a writing desk?"-Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll



<---That is what has been important starting
Thursday. My inner writer nerd fest. has 
been scarily unleashed. > : D

What is my story about? Well, so far there
are these two groups--Truthseekers & Darers. Then it flashes to the past and you meet a girl named Holly whom her parents just got killed. I am terrible at describing so let's just leave it hanging like that. XD

But I've been updating how's things going on my Goodreads profile so you can see how things are going. :) So far, so good! ^ _ ^

Happening Around the Blog?
  • Yes I did change back but instead of 3 columns I changed to 2 columns. I really like how cozy it looks, personally. > __ <
    • do you like the pictures I added? 
  • I fixed my button! Whoop-whoop!
    • it used to be pretty tiny and blurry at parts so I fixed it. :)
      • and now it looks handsome and you can replace my old looking one if you want to. 
  • Also fixed the button link to my Gr profile
    • so now it's alllll good. 
  • Did you see the cursor?
    • it's a little blue book. <3
      • I got it here so you can get your own cursor too!
        • (I was really tempted to pick a Unicorn one)
Happening Around the Blogsphere world?
  • I haven't been checking up on other people's blog after November 1 so I will be in check on my free time before I write
    • But if you want to put a link of something I should see and comment on your blog, I will be glad to drop by your blog. : ) 
And... that will be it.
Have an enjoyable Monday and week! 









P.S. How was your Halloween?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome post, Delaney! I'm typing right now on a tablet so I'll have to check later on the computer to check out the new cursor :)

    For Halloween, I was a Costco worker XD. I didn't go trick or treating, but I got to steal candy from my little brothers stash, lol.

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just went on the computer, and I LOVE THE CURSOR! I must get one of a different style too!

      Delete
  2. The cursor is so awesome! Also your story sounds great :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I like the button + layout :)
    ~ Ruby at http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire those who do nanowrimo..honestly I have tried and always failed to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little cursor! And I think your blog looks great 2 column style. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing your story! www.fashionphases.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I meant to say your story was amazing! (:

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^