Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Food Love: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

I had a dream that I should post about chocolate. Yes, I know I posted about Nutella already. 
THAT DOESN'T COVER EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOCOLATE, BTW!!!!
The dream, I was eating lots of chocolate. If you don't believe me.....
DELANEY WAS STUFFING HER FACE WITH....
Are you in Heaven with me? JOIN ME!
It's a Korean snack but they're GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
Because Ferrero Rocher is my favorite chocolate
If you buy me some, you'll be my best friend forever (JK XP )
And then, this man was like: "Welcome."
And I was like: 0 _ 0
It's all mine.


PAUSE!
NOTE: THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!
Tee-hee! ^__^
SHE WAS LIKE THIS WHILE EATING...


And that was the end of my dream. ^^
(you probably think I am weird and disgusting now)

10 comments:

  1. Hehe I love chocolate! Mmmmmm...
    ~Ruby at http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is hilarious! Sadly none of posts can be based of dreams because I don't dream, sad. Yeah chocolate is delicious...mmm...
    -Jane :D

    How do you get SO many followers, I know you have been blogging longer than me but you have tons, any tips for the girl still new at blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for chocolate! We recently had a party, and one of the guests gave us like 4 giant boxes of Ferreros! So me and my brother basically eat them as a snack right now ^^

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I recognized that first gif! It's from the movie Spirited Away, one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *drool* I probably shouldn't have checked this out on an empty stomach. I want chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we have something like the Korean snack here, but the name is Hello Panda! The snack is shaped like panda, very cute! <3 We also import similar snack from Japan called Koala, something like Koala no machi desu. <3 You should add oreo in the list of chocolates, Delaney! I LOOVE oreo. Like, ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE. <3 ;)

    Now I'm craving chocolate LOL! Such a cute post, hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't like chocolate? Nuttela and Ferrero are my favorite chocolates of all time! Thanks for the mouthwatering post, Delaney :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I died and went to heaven. *drools while staring at the creaming chocolate*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this belief that angels take the form of chocolate so that when we eat the awesome stuff they can look closely in our hearts... I blame random youtube videos for that belied.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gosh, your killing me xD Nutella is absolutely amazing and ferrero rochell is my favorite chocolate EVER!! I love the middle O.O it's like being in heaven :D

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^