Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Sunday Times (4)


 Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~
Humor Me

What's new? 
  • As you can see, I've changed my design to a more Halloween theme. Like it? 
    • I really love Halloween just because. :)
  • I'm recruiting people who want to reap Sparkley Vamps. 
    • (kehehehe >:) 
      • ((see below for more info))
  • I'm reading Alice in Zombieland
    • and I am okay with the story
    • it's not exactly how I imagined it would be...
  • Yesterday I just made a little picture thingie/banner for my posts in which I do it in a bullet-point format :   
    • you know those posts like the most recent was of K-pop
      • yup I'm proud of it, isn't it cute?
    • also, you got any ideas for another bullet-point series post?
      • Some ideas I thought of:
        • fictional guys vs. nonfiction guys
        • my obsessions
        • unicorns
PLEASE PUT ALL SUGGESTION EITHER DOWN BELOW OR IN MY SUGGESTION BOX PAGE.

Hello Secret Vamp Reaper, 
    Please don't be alarmed that you haven't been aware of spotted Sparkley(not Sparkly)Vampires roaming around. To make the point across--they. Are. Dangerous. Do not be infected by their gorgeousness uglinessThey have come only from now onto the end of October. I am recruiting to those strictly kick-ass and full of awesome-sauce.  Please think that over. I'll give you time.... Now, the time has come, to reap them. Who's with me?
             -Ranterer(A.K.A.Unicorn)







7 comments:

  1. Girl, you have a gift for designs! From your blog title header to your button and now your new banner for bullet point stuff! There's some pretty amazing things going on there. So I was wondering, do you use any specific editing program or something like that?

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Grace! It's not as professional but i try my best. No, no. i only take some pictures and use Photobucket to edit it and add the words and lettering and border to it. That's really all! It's super easy so just get what picture you want to edit and use Photobucket to fiddle around and there you get whatever you wanted. ^___^

      Delete
  2. Love the Halloween inspired theme! Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I <3 Halloween so I went all out!

      Delete
  3. Your blog looks AMAZING! You should think of going pro with designing, you've got the knack for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That good? It was very simple! Your blog is looking wonderful too! :D

      Delete
  4. I love your banner! It's so cute!!!>.< I love all things Korean, and am one too ^__^ Hope you had a nice week so far, and I'm a new follower. Keep up the great work of posting and reading:)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^