Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nanowrimo Newby

The crazy literature month of fanacticing of 50, 000
words all in the matter of one month. 
If you suddenly stalk my blog this close and you see my post already, then that means something.... And, well, if you don't then I'm saying that it's the eve of Nanowrimo and around 3 more hours until it actually starts and I just decided in doing it this year a few minutes ago. 

I have never done this before but I've heard it, so I'm actually feeling pretty pumped and excited since it's my first time! 

And I do love to write but I never manage to, so it's a great exercise for me. :)

If you've joined, have fun! And if you don't then I'll try to keep of posts (and of school reading) and an update here and there on what I'm writing of. 

Wish me some luck! ^^



4 comments:

  1. Oh I know so many people taking part this year! Good luck Delaney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many people talking about this! I wish you the best of luck, may your creativity flow freely =-)


    PS: My first giveaway is up, if you get the chance stop by and enter :)
    http://icanonlybehele3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delaney,

    Good luck and have fun! I've just followed you :)

    Cheers,
    J.H. Myn
    http://jhmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all! I hope i reach the goal as well as have loads of fun! :)

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^