Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Food Love: Fondue

**Before we start. I have made a page 
up there called titled 'Suggestion Box' 
and it's going to be a page you tell me 
what you want me to post or any suggestions
at all! 
Now....Onto fondues <33333**

Things You Will Need:                                                              
  1. a pot (any size with do, I suppose)
  2. various cheeses or chocolate bars (DON'T PICK BOTH!!!)  
  3. a stove (heat stuff)  
  4. various things to dip with
  5. other spices and things specific of which you chose but you can do the googling :P                              

What to do Next ^^
  1. Add stuff from #2 and #5 in the pot using a stove to heat it up.
  2. Wait for it to all melt...
  3. Once good and gooey and the perfect amount, take to dip the things in #4 with the content in your pot.








Have fun eating! 


11 comments:

  1. Now I am am hungry for this :D
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I haven't had fondue in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I love Fondue..we go and have it every anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love the chocolate fondue with fruits. :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughh, Delaney, you're making me crave for this. I love love love chocolate fondue! Anything with chocolates actually. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, my mouth is starting to water...

    On a side note: I love your new design! Obviously it's temporary (right?), but it's so haunting and awesome!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. Does Twilight have anything to do with the sparkly vampires? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I'm so going to do that in my birthday party! Thanks ^^
    Why is it that I always gets hungry when I'm stalking your blog?

    Anyway, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw: I love your new design! It's super awesome :D

      Delete
  8. Oh. My. God.
    *Drools*
    I think I've fallen in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me so hungry! And I love the new design! It looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Halloween layout! Wish I had time to go something like that with my blog! Maybe next year...
    Wonder how it'll look for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^