Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Sunday Times (2)






Hello and lovely Sunday to you! Welcome to The Sunday Times ~Every Sunday making its way~   

"Hello my name ees Lebkuchen Spice and I vant to show you my coooooookies..."-Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Oh no!--I borrowed books again! (on the inside: yes *fist pump*) :

Thanks so much for understanding of my poor photography. 
  1. The Spell Book of Listen TaylorJacyln Moriarty
    • finished
  2. The Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger
    • currently reading
  3. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking series #1) - Patrick Ness
  4. Zombie vs. Unicorns - an anthology so whole bunch of authors 
    • ohhhhh yeah
  5. The Queen of Kentucky - Alecia Whitaker
  6. The Summer I Learned to Fly - Dana Reinhardt
  7. Physical Science textbook 
  8. United States History textbook
*You're probably wondering why I put my school textbook in here? Well, I got them this week as well and yeah, I'm in 8th grade. Yay!      
Let's look back on this weeks weather posts :
Complain Corner (from an anonymous Complainer):
Complainer: My honor English teacher sucks only because we're going to be forced to read a book and we're doing book reports on a genre that she picks. How does that make me feel? Miserable!

Random Guy: And anything else nice at the start of school then?

Complainer: Well, math is last period, which is 8th period but I love that class because finally! I get to see my friends. It's a family reunion. I could've cried out joys of tears when I knew that my friends were in there! I think I love that class only because my friends are there. I wish all my classes were like it. 

Random Guy: Uhmm, anything else? 

Complainer: No that's it. 

Random Guy: Stay tuned for gossip and dramas of school... next week!

I've been doing skit-like things like the one above and in my Food Love post of waffles. Hmm... Have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing me the next post  :)









13 comments:

  1. I always think the cover of Zombie Vs. Unicorns is awesome and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about the Chaos Walking series. I hope you enjoy it! Great haul, Delaney. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I do as well. Hopefully.... XD

      Delete
  3. Maaaany books <3

    Haha! Love your short stories ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you got a button! Awesome! It was super cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, i'm glad you like my short story..thingies. And here and i thought it was just random. Yes i did make a button, it's pretty cool. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! I will get to doing it soon. Sometime later. :P

      Delete
  6. Lol. I always feel like that when i borrow books when i'm not supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when I'm supposed to be reading another book for school!

      Delete
  7. i love reading your posts, they're always so hilarious!! <3

    ♥Annie

    ps congratulations on being nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Annie!! I love your blog as well, it's so wonderful and I love it and when I visit your blog.

      Thanks, congrats to you as well! :)

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^