Friday, September 14, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award

Okie, sorry for the delayed post, but, life does things called laziness and school and wanting nothing else but to go to sleep. So, yeah, all good. 

Lovely Erika over at Living for the Books and lovely Sydney over at Pika Pages  has tagged me for this wonderful award with fancy butterfly and swirly stuff. 

Erika is so wonderful, and guess what, girl, I love your group! I don't know about you but her group (Addicted to YA) is fabulous. 

Sydney, I seriously just love how we love the same books and you're my blogging friend. Oh, yes, you're awesome and deserve gush-worthy paragraphs like this one. ;) 

Yadie yadie ya, Delaney. Yes, okay, I will get to the facts/rules now. :)


Rules:
  1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. Don't forget to visit his/her blog!
  2.  Share 7 things about yourself.


The 7 Thingies Magigs I'm Telling You
  1. I'm living off of carbs right now. Uh huh.
  2. I am obsessed with unicorns. XD
  3. I seriously don't know what I want to be when I grow up because that's way to far to think about.
  4. Uh.... I love carrousels/ ferris wheels.
  5. I remember when I was around three-ish we went to Las Vegas with mostly all my mom's side family (huge vacation ever) and you know those pool/waterfall they put on the walls for decoration and people drop money in there? I stole some of those coins. XP 
  6. Whenever I see a UPS truck pass by or is in my line of vision, I yell out, "UPS truck!" 
  7. There was this one time that I did the corny dance move "Sprinklers" in the supermarket and this teenage guy saw me and laughed and then nudged his friend to show what retarded thing I was doing. XD
Okay. So maybe the end sorta turned into a "Imma tell you a story so sit down and go to sleep" kind of way. x) But that's okay. 

Peoples that I Tag! (check all these lovely people out!)
  1. YOU (the one reading this, yes, you may do this if you haven't already)
  2. Karen's Choice-Books
  3. Ink and Tea Reviews
  4. Vampire (and Other Paranormal Things) Queen
  5. Whisper of Reads
  6. Picture Me Reading
I think that's all...Yup! Well, have a nice sleep from all my story of my past. XP CYA!










12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome! You deserve it, Sarah! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Delaney! You are definitely very deserving of this award!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I got a LOL moment while reading #5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Grace. Congrats to you as well if I haven't so already. :)

      Hahaha thanks. XD

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I am going to do a post about this on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Alisa! I look forward to reading your 7 facts. x)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Delaney! You definitely deserve this award 'cause your blog is awesome! I love your 7 facts they are hilarious (especially number 5 and number 7, LOL). good job on the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha thanks, Annie! i love your blog as well. I feel like a creeper when I comment on someone else's blog so much. XD I was total blank on what to type so I typed those and I'm glad you liked it! XDDDD

      Delete
    2. Haha! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! For more info clikc here: http://leopardkittybooks.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-blog-award-once-again.html

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^