Friday, August 24, 2012

Manga: Special A (S.A.)

Special A (S.A.)
by Maki Minami
Status: Completed
Anime: yup (you can do the googling >:)
Have you ever known someone who was better than you at everything you did? Hikari does. She has known Kei since they were both six years old and he's surpassed her at everything. Now they are the top two students in an extremely prestigious high school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position, and Hikari is still determined to beat him, no matter what it takes to obtain the number position and defeat Kei. Although Kei likes Hikari more than a friend, she's too dense to realize it herself. Will Kei's love be returned? Will Hikari finally manage to defeat Kei? What will happen between the two rivals?
Hahaha, yeah, gosh, just remembering this manga and anime adaption is just hilarious. Mhmmm, another 5 star manga, I can tell you that. :D

Special A is a prestigious group of the top seven (maybe it's less but that's what coming to mind right now) at an attended school. Those that are in Special A get more privileges and different uniforms from the regular uniform. 

Ahh the romance! It's definitely cute and Hikari is so dense it just makes you make her realize Kei's feelings already! Kei's so cute when he gets mad or whatever, it's pretty hilarious! And it's totally inhuman what they can do, but yeah, it's pretty awesome. :)

Check out this manga! And after, watch the anime because they're both awesome and I just enjoyed the manga. 



Overall Rating:

P.S. IF THERE'S A MANGA YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON ONE. :)

8 comments:

  1. Have you read bleach it is awmazing!
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of Bleach and was kind of ehh to read it but I'll see what it's about after I finish Hana-kimi. XP

      Delete
  2. That sounds like fun! I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this but my sis says it's great and now i think i might as well read it all.

    Mangas i really recommend are: Skip Beat and Gakuen Alice. (both of them are still ongoing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love that anime. Unfortunately I haven't read the manga, since here in stupid Norway we don't sell manga, WTF?

    Anyway, I agree with your review! Wonderful, amazing, awesome ;)

    And I have so many anime series that I want you to review (aaaaarg, this is difficult)... maybe Mawaru penguin drum, or Puella Magi Madoka Magica, or Kaichou wa Maid-sama!or 07 ghost or To aru kagaku no Raligun or Kore wa zombie desu ka or Rozen Maiden. If you haven't seen any of these then I have like 15 other anime series I would love you to review.
    Nooo, I'm not a freak, it's normal... kind of.. I think... maybe. How cares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this series online actually. XD I do that to every manga (reading it online). You can go to the page to read online if you click the title in the review. It will ship you off to the page (weeee!).

      I might start reviewing anime. Hmm. But I don't watch often. XP so I'll see if those ones are manga. I know Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Is and Rozen Maiden. I will definitely check those titles out! They must be awesome for you to recommend them to me! :)

      Also! You're not a freak, maybe I'm more of one. Uhmm...
      WE'LL BE FREAKS TOGETHER WITH OTHER FREAKS! XDDDDDDD
      (Oh don't mind this crazy girl over here ;)

      Delete
  5. New follower :))
    I also love manga!!

    Samaine@Bookworms Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I've read Special A! (I'm pretty much the only person I know who has) I love it, it's really good.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^