Saturday, August 4, 2012

Manga: Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime (one-shot)

Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime
by: Akizuki Sorata
Status: completed
Anime: N/A
It's closing ceremony and romance blossoms amongst the bubbles...
Dwaa man do I hate when one-shots are so much better than a whole series one. 

Ehmm, on to the review, then.

Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime (00 Day of Summer Holiday) tells a short, simple, and sweet read of two students right before summer break. 

I really liked how it just captured the essence of summer and love and just meeting someone and it captured my heart as well. It just was a nice read and it's a few pages, but I really loved it, another favorite instantly! <3



My Rating:
5/5

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one. Have you read Vampire Knight or Black Bird? They are my two favorite manga/anime ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a little of Vampire Knight anime but never read the manga. I've read Black Bird but since it's still going, i kinda dropped. I'm glad you haven't, you should really read it sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm following you on GFC, here's my site revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com Glad to be mutually supporting each other.

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^