Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Food Love: Waffle

Students settling in.*slideshow starting with whirling noise* 




Teacher: As you can see from these lovely pictures (not to mention scrumptious) waffles can be used as a side on breakfast served with eggs as well as bacon, sausage, or eggs with syrup added. 

Students: Oooo I see... *awe-struck faces*

Teacher: *clears throat* On to slide 2 then.




Teacher: *getting excited*Waffles are more commonly used for desserts with fruits and syrup and other extravagant toppings on them. It's so delicious I feel like running out now but I can't with you kids. *frown* It is common to get messy while eating and you can use with forks or with your hands! 


Students: Ahhhhh *awe*

*awkward silence for ten minutes*

1 hour later of silence and staring....

Teacher: Okay... that's the lesson, go home and make some yourself if you want some. 
Food Love,
It makes the world go around
after all students left....

Teacher: Well, at least they learned something. Hmm... oh well! *drives off to the nearest waffle area, whistling*

15 comments:

  1. I really want a waffle press but I am afeared I would spend too much of my day eating waffles LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love waffles! Man, I'm getting hungry just reading this post, Delaney!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And on a side note, I love your blog button!!! It's so awesome! Did you use any particular photo editing website or something? Because it looks like a professional made it!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha thanks, Grace! I just cut out things, used photobucket to fix up and add picture on top and that's pretty much it. :)

      Delete
  3. *is a food lover* I used to eat a waffle everyday for breakfast, but now I just don't have time D: Love the post though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waffles best breakfast food ever besides French Toast b=ut it can be eaten any time of day!!!!
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fooood <3 *drools*

    Now I'm hungry and I want waffles. Too bad I suck at making them, maybe I should bake cupcakes and it the dough (never bake/make any food that has to be in the microwave, I just eat the dough) ^^

    And I liked your story! Did you made that one up by your self? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! A little thingie! Hahaha it was random since I wing my posts. XP

      Delete
    2. I have a recipe for super crispy waffles- using heavily whipped egg whites. Also, if you really, really suck then what you do is just make them on the paler side. Then stick them in the toaster- like frozen waffles. It really crisps them up.

      Delete
  6. You missed Chicken and Waffles. I'm a vegetarian and this is one of the things I miss...
    Chicken and Waffles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you still have other things to enjoy! :)

      Delete
  7. Haha... I learned something today. I never knew waffles could be used as the bread for a burger. Thank you for teaching me about the ways of the waffle. Now, if only I could find some to eat right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! this post made my mouth water too! I like Belgian waffles with nutella and whip cream :)

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^