Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food Love: Ice Cream

It's time to talk about the main attraction in summer time. No, it's not Disneyland, so that leads to it being ICE CREAM. Yum! What's your favorite flavor? There are so many to choose from, I say!

But let's see: Rainbow Sherbet, chocolate, vanilla, mix, cookies 'n' cream, oreo, lime, raspberry, (ehhh I think my mind's blanking out!). That's okay, you know you're favorite amongst the many flavors invented and tasty enough to savor! :)

Well, what's so amazing about ice cream for those who haven't tried it? Because it's amazing and it just melts on your tongue and it taste good on cold days (my favorite days to eat ice cream) and you can buy them at a supermarket for so much costing so little!

Soo many flavors! *_* (in awe)

My dare: go to a ice cream shop and keep asking for samples and end up not buying any of their ice cream. >.<

Food Love,
it makes the world go around


5 comments:

  1. Haha! That dare sounds hilarious, maybe i'll try it! My favorite flavor of ice cream is moose-track and orange sherbet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moose-track? Hmm, never heard of that one!

      Delete
  2. Yah! Ice cream for the win! My favorite flavors are probably cookies 'n' cream and green tea!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoo Green tea is good! It's tasty alright. :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite flavor of ice cream has to be cotton candy and Gold Medal Ribbon from BR. :D Those two are just heavenly! Ahaha, I do that ALL the time. I go around asking for samples but never buy their products. Thank God they don't give me the stink eye. xD

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^