Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Food Love: Fruits

*Yawn*
*Double Yawn*

Okay, I'm awake!

*Slowing drooping eyelids*
*blink, blink*
*yawn*

So, I am lazy today and funny thing is Grace at The Humble Watermelon did a post about laziness. Hmm, I need to watch my laziness. Yup.

Anyways...FRUITS.

Yup, you know you want some. I, personally, prefer vegetables over fruits only because, well, it's a personally preference. So while some kids are like "Eck! Broccoli!" I am there being, "Yeah! Bring on the Broccoli!"

But fruits are healthy, some, like coconut or star fruit taste good. Watermelons, cherries, grapes, bananas, mangos, strawberries, blueberries, dragon fruits, honey dews, raspberries, blackberries, oranges, lemons, limes, pears, peaches, plums, pomegranates, persimmons, apples, dates, pineapples, guava, papayas, jackfruits, passion fruits, soursops, magosteens, cranberries....AND MANY MORE!!!!!

They can be used in salads, or fruit salads, for health, for beauty treatment, for other awesome things. 

My dare to you: So, yeah, pick up your favorite fruits, add milk and ice and blend. There's your smoothie, drink it before anyone else snatches it. ;)

Food Love, 
It makes the world go around


6 comments:

  1. Haha! It's okay Delaney, you're just tired! And yah, I love fruits too! (Especially watermelon... what a surprise) I absolutely love these food love posts, they definitely make the world go round!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruit too! My favorite are mangos..I could eat them ALL DAY! But some things like pineapple...not so much (i'm allergic). Buuuuuut there are plenty of other yummy fruits. I love the food posts! ~ Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both! I will keep doing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Thanks for following back!Your blog's really cute!I saw that you're into mangas.I have this meme at my blog called Manga Crush!.You can check out the latest post here.

    Nobonita@Daydreaming Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and fruit is my preference over vegetables, they are sweeter, yumm :D
    Thanks for having a link to my blog off to the side of yours and your blog is adorable and well random, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww haha! Delaney! <3 You're just soooo cute! x) I'm the kind of girl that go 'EEEK!! NOOO!! YOU KILL MEEE!!' when they bring broccoli to my food LOL! But I'm glad that you're the healthy girl that I've always been dreaming to be! Maybe this post will inspire me to be healthier in the future hehe! Such a cute post, Delaney! <3

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^