Monday, August 6, 2012

Ehmm, Attention Please

Okay so here's the situation: my sister just baked brownies and I was staring at them to cool, because, seriously, you can smell the chocolate. And if you know of chocolate lying around just waiting to be eaten, yeah, well, then you know the situation of drastic measures I'm in.

Alright, so right after it cools, I'm just sitting there eating my freaking brownies and do you know what I realized?
......

......
Yeah, that's right...
BROWNIES ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Okay, now onto the real thingie/post. Yes, I am pointing you toward something --->click it, just click it. Just go it, no stop arguing with me, I am your mother. 

Anyways, just...Join Me? Ehh, ehh? It would be nice to know I'm not the only one. Uhmm. Tell me if you have, because I would love to know that I am not the only one in this. 

Alright, now good day/night/morning to you all!




8 comments:

  1. Hey Delaney! Yah, I'm thinking of entering that contest after I finish my music history exam, which is this Friday.

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thanks for linking back to my blog with the challenge Delaney! I was kind of wondering what that link was for.... also, you now just realized brownies are the most wonderful thing in the world? Haha, love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! BROWNIES! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOLOL! omg... *wipes tear*

    I feel like that whenever my sister bakes :D

    --S.K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Delaney,
    I'm a big fan of chocolat so you got me drooling with your sister's brownies...
    As for Josie's contest, I'm already enter a french one that I have to finish for the end of the month so it will be difficult...maybe the next one. But I wish you luck!
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Lucie! I hope you get to do the next one, it would be nice! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the blog...love the rant, ranterer! Thanks for the follow, and I followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^