Monday, July 9, 2012

Writing

Writing

Just suck in that word.
WRITING

About lots of people of goodreads tend to want to be a writer. And I think that's great. It's amazing that so many have such energy and have that one goal everyone else could share with them. But I just wanted to understand something or maybe just tell you it. Or whatever you want to just take the time to read this post.

I think that everyone's writing is great. The thing is, when someone tells me to read their work or their story, I have to say, most I don't like. But that's not to say that someone else would love it. If you don't like it, someone would. If you write something, someone would read it.

It may seem surprising, but, yes, I am one of those people that write. I don't expect anyone to realize because I never really tell anyone. The people I do tell on goodreads tend to just want to talk more of their work and not my work and their works. Giving advice and such.

But that's all good. I'm not sure if my writing is good in the first place! In 6th grade that was when I actually had a passion to write. To create a world. To get better at writing. I write slow, I don't write all the time, but all I'm trying to say is:

Whether or not someone says your writing sucks or it's good. Or whether you write slow, doubt that you can be a writer someday. I can somehow assure you, that just writing one chapter, writing one page, a little fragment of the story, and you have a little passion, something you just love of it, you will become an amazing writer.

And, hey, we might just see me or you, or anyone who wants to be a writer in the future and with a published book or a published article. I haven't figured out my future, but writing doesn't seem so bad.


Delaney


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! If you want to learn more about it go to my blog http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this post -!! I guess it gave me a little bit of a confidence boost. I really want to be a writer but sometimes I feel like it's hard, or that I'm crap. I guess you are right when you say that there will always be someone out there that likes your stuff (I have a friend who loves whatever I write and I just have NO idea why) so I'll keep trying. Thanks again! (btw, I'll love to read what you write.)

    -- Star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. I'm glad it has inspired you. I'll keep in mind to somehow show you one chapter of one of my writings in one of my posts for you. Thank you for all the comments! You're awesome too!

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^