Friday, July 13, 2012

Versatile Award

As I said on my previous post I would do the next award I got and yeah, I'm keeping my end. I looked at many answers to my questions for the Liebster Award question I made up I think they are pretty awesome answers, though I only saw two posts of it, so yeah. I would really love to see from all those I've tagged. 





I got nominated both from Keertana at Ivy Book Bindings and Erika over at Living for the Books . Thanks much both! Go check those two bookies out. Well, let's get started like it's an everyday thing I do. :)

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.  
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 


7 Random Facts of Me

1. I love to be lazy.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. I'm Asian.
4. My hair color is light burn from being burnt a lot in the sun.
5. I would love to swim right now,
6. My eye color is dark brown and very close to black.
7. I really need to get a Coca-Cola right now!

15 Bloggers that I Choose

1. 17


That'll be all. Sheesh, these tags take a while. And so many people to tag!!! My oh my! Don't you worry my fellow stalkers, I will make a tag that will be easier to do and fun (it has to come with it).  If I could just think of what it could be called....



Have a Bookie Day,
Delaney


  

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tag! Love to be lazy huh? Same here :P thanks again for the tag, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I appreciate it and um wow my sister Commented above lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! :D Is it okay if I don't post it today, but next week? I'm going on a vacation today and are in hurry o.O

    So you like to swim?! Me too! :D I really love it ^_^
    And dark brown eyes, woow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fine! Do it at your good times. I took a while to do this and i ended getting nominated two times because of it. XD So, yes, it's okay.

      I would love to swim but I can't seem to find a swimming pool around where a live :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination!!! :D
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^