Sunday, July 29, 2012

Manga: Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club
Drawn and Written by: Bisco Hatori
Status: Completed
Anime: available and out (GO WATCH IT!!!!!)
One day, Haruhi, a scholarship student at exclusive Ouran High School, breaks an $80,000 vase that belongs to the 'Host Club', a mysterious campus group consisting of six super-rich (and gorgeous) guys. To pay back the damages, she is forced to work for the club, and it's there that she discovers just how wealthy the boys are and how different they are from everybody else.

My first manga review! And since the manga is completed, I will be review an overview of the whole series. 

Can I just say that I love this manga series? Yes, I could re-read it year after year and still laugh at the same spots, blush at the same places, and feel a mix of mad and sad that it has all ended. 

This series consist of 18 volumes and revolves around Haruhi, a scholarship, commoner going to Ouran High School, and of the Host Club members. Them having fun and falling in and out of totally catastrophe in the end. 

Forcibly, she has to pay off a debt for the Host Club. In this Host Club there is Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hunny, and the twins that I just love, Kaoru and Hikaru. And even though she is paying off a debt, she actually gets alongside and has more fun than she thinks. 

The plot, the characters, the drawing, and, and... I just can't say enough but to say to go and read it!!! Even pictures wouldn't show how much I love this manga! And after you read it, you should watch the anime as well as the drama. They are all wonderful.  


Overall Rating:

I seriously need to get the series, I feel guilty reading them online. :(


8 comments:

  1. AH! I love Ouran!! I've seen the whole anime series and I'm now reading through the manga. So hilarious.
    Your library doesn't have manga? Mine has a crap load of it so I just go and borrow the volumes since it's kinda of expensive to buy them all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh! You should also try the drama of Ouran! It's totally hilarious as well as different from the anime/manga.
      My library does have manga section, but since this is pretty much my ALL TIME favorite manga, I say that I should buy them all! It's only 18 XP compared to I think OnePiece, Fairtytail, they are long!

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I just wanted to let you know you won the Liebster Blog Award. I hope this helps you gain more followers. :) Check out the post about the award on my blog. Here's the link. http://themusingwriter.blogspot.com

    Best wishes,

    Rebekkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delaney,

    I'm a total fan of manga too!! I love Kimi ni Todoke and have just started reading Ouran, it's so gooood <3

    Fantastic review, I'm totally devouring the mangas now :D Hope you collect the whole series too, it seems like one that's worth the money ;)

    So happy to meet another Manga fan! New follower :D

    Would love to see you around at my blog some time, drop me a comment and I will fangirl over mangas with you anytime!

    - Sel @ www.mystorywithyouandher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Delaney,
    Great review! I'm following the manga and I've watched the anime and the twins are my favorite too. It's an awesome manga to read!
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through Goodreads but I had to follow a fellow OHSHC fan! :D There's a live action drama of it now, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a big fan of the manga, but I loved the anime. Thank you for following my blog. I followed you back.

    kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^