Friday, July 13, 2012

Liebster Award

Alright, I have finally feel like getting my lazy fingers off typing random things that you might not seem interested in (like the weather in CA) and finally do two awards. There will be two posts so if you want to see the Versatile award that will be later. Alright let's get to it! 


Thanks very much to Haley Nak over at 17 where she posts her story each chapter. I bet her writing is bomb and so you go over there and click right there on the glowy linky. 


This award goes to any blogger who has 200 or under followers.
Ehmm so there are these rules...ah, okay, cool and then you follow them, alright easy as it comes. 

Here's the rules:
1) Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2) Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4)Tell them you've tagged them
5) Remember, no tag backs

My 11 Random Facts

1. I play the violin.
2. Blogging is actually harder than you think.
3. I like eating potatoes. (yum ^^)
4. At school I'm actually very anti-social.
5. Writing is funner than you think.
6. I like getting soaked on a rainy day.
7. I'm born in the summer time (September 18).
8. I like going to restaurants. (they feel grand!!!)
9. Hating school can be a really good passion.
10. I like books and their smells. 
11. California's weird.

11 Facts from Haley


1.  Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too hot, like the summertime. 
2.  Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?
The villain because it seems more fun. (I'll be so cunning that the hero can't get me :)
3.  Would you rather live in the country or the city?
I like the city, but living in the country for a change wouldn't hurt.
4.  Harry Potter or Twilight?
HP
5.  What is your favourite book of all time?
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares !!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!
6.  Do you prefer winter or summer?
Summer, obviously. But I like winter where I get to go up to the mountains and sled.
7.  Which do you like better, movies or books?
Both. 
8.  PC or Mac?
Mac, I like the sound of it too. (I got a Mac Book Air so, obviously)
9.  Which do you prefer, horror or romance?
None, please.
10.  What is your favourite sport?
Is marching band considered as one?
11.  What is your favourite dessert?
Icee, ice cream, or cake!!!!


My 11 Questions to the Nominators

1. Do you like to eat cold food on a cold day?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment yet?
3. Do you think blogging is interesting?
4. Do you like blogging?
5. Would you rather climb up on a pole with only diapers on and stay there for five seconds where everyone can see you or run around nude for a minute?
6. Are you going to do a giveaway soon?
7. What do you like to do?
8. What's your favorite place to eat and what do you like to get there?
9. Do you buy books often?
10. Do you know what an anime/ manga is?
11. Are you having fun answering my questions?


11 People that I choose You



Yes, whew, that is all for this award. I'll be doing the Versatile award in a few minute(hours maybe). If I've nominated you, please link back to your post so I can see how you answered my questions. :)

Delaney


5 comments:

  1. http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html
    there ya go !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome answers!
    But do you really like both winter and summer? wow, I hate both o.O And sled? Why not skiing, that is much for fun!

    You.don't.want.to.live.country!!!

    Haha,I see that we have a lot in common ^_^

    And I'm so stalking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to skii O__O . I guess that's why.
      But having in common with someone is totally awesome! Thanks for stalking! XD

      Delete
  3. Ah the violin! I've always wanted to learn how to play it! And oo California! I can't stand the heat honestly but I would definitely love to visit someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^