Monday, July 23, 2012

I have a made a tag!!!!! It's the: Would You Rather...? Tag

I have made a tag!!! The tag is called the Would You Rather...? Tag. Let's begin what you gotta do.
Here are the Rules:
  • Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog
  • Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
  • Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
  • Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
  • Put the Would You Rather...? picture to your post

The Intro:
Hi, I'm the Ranterer around here, my real name is Delaney, but I also go by D.L.T. as well. Therandomranterer is about reviews, talking about food on Wednesdays, and many other things that I can't explain, so poke around, and read some posts.

  • Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?

  • Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?

  • Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?

  • Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?

  • Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?

  • Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
My Answers

  • Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
    • Classic book. Dictionary? Oh, no thank you, you are my sworn enemy Dictionary.
  • Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
    • To the bookshop! Or both...but I already have a library card(A.K.A. secret weapon for bookworms)
  • Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
    • I would look at in a bookstore because I can drool over the wonderful books but feel jealous that I can't buy any. 
  • Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
    • Sleep. Zzzz... I think I moon over sleep more than reading. XD
  • Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
    • I prefer paper because my creative juices flow better and easier to write. But I occasionally use my laptop.
  • Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
    • eat, Eat, EAT!!!! I can not stand it and just have to eat anyways. >.<


Anyone else who wants to do this tag, can join in the fun as well! 
Have fun!

Delaney

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Very deep thought inducing questions!
    So... I just post it on my blog, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just post it on your blog. :) have fun!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a really fun tag! Thanks for tagging me delaney, im off to do it right now :) -josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the tag! :D Can't wait to do this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for starting this wonderful and super fun tag! Definitely the most fun tag I've ever done <3 and LOOOOOL, remember, if the Dictionary's your enemy, keep your friends close and your enemies CLOSER! ^_~ Mr. Dictionary helps you quite a lot as well XD and YES! -high five- fellow pen-and-paper girl! <3

    Thanks for commenting on my tag! Since you started it all, I shall credit you on my post ^_^

    ~ Vivian

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^