Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bun is my Mascot (opinions???)

Guess what? I have finally made up my signature!!!!! 
His name is Bun and he rules.  I drew him and, yes, he's a Unicorn. I love him. Isn't he's cute?


Also, he has his brothers with him as my rating scale. :)

1/5 No thanks

2/5 Ehh-a little iffy

3/5 Okay-Not bad, not good


4/5 liked it, lacking oomph

5/5 SUPERBY AMAZING and/or AWESOME


He was also going to make it as my header, but my drawing couldn't make it any awesome. 
I am now going to change to Bun's rating system. :D
How does your signature/rating system look like?






9 comments:

  1. I don't have one, I just use a 20 point scale. This post made me think I should make a signature though! Probably something with a dog on it.
    That little guy is adorable by the way! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you make a signature, I would love to see it!

      Delete
  2. aww, bun is so adorable! you got drawing skills delaney. I just have a boring signature that says Joise Anne, sigh.

    I love the rating system and signature idea though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, I don't have have drawing skills. That's called stick figures! XD I wanted to make a sig like yours but I couldn't write it well.

      Delete
  3. I think it's so cute. I want to make one of my own, but I don't have any time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, look at that little unicorn! He's absolutely adorable; you've got such a talent for drawing! :D I don't have a signature right now, but my rating system's kind of dull compared to yours, haha. xD

    Can't wait to see Bun in action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've won the Liebster Award hope you like it the post is on my blog here's the link. Hope it gets you many more followers :)
    http://faroofthedark.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LEMONHAT!!
    I just found this random blog....AND IT'S YOURS?!
    HOW AWESHUM 0_0 .D.
    Why'd you never tell me about this, huh?
    Well anyways, your blog is aweshum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welllll.....I didn't want to. O _ O

      Delete

Drop a comment, it always makes my day! ^^